Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Haha, I wanted to start a list of horrible movies that you love! Sometimes those bad movies can be your favorite strictly for how terrible they are!

-Waterworld (Love it)
-Teen Witch (circa 1989 Best scene...the rap song "Top That")
-Malibu's Most Wanted
-Every movie Paulie Shore has EVER been in
-Chairman of the Board featuring Carrot Top
-Howard the Duck
-The Island of Dr Moreau
-Popeye!!

(and soon to be renting Glitter. I'm sure I will LOVE it)

Views: 34

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I always wanted to be Posh spice. I was singing the songs from this movie last night at work. Everyone looked at me like I was crazy. I think I turned my cousin gay because I forced him to watch this movie so many times. AND I am not afraid to admit that I had the Spice Girls game for playstation where you made them a dance routine.

Seanna/Dixie Diamond {M} said:
It's the Gretch-meister. The Gretcherrrrs. Gretcha-lama-ding-dong-ster. Haha. Sorry, am I embarrassing you. Tee-hee. Holy F*** Spice World!!!!!
YES

Gretchen said:
Spice world
I Fing love every paulie shore movie! Buuuuuudy! hum terrible movies i love. i cant think of any, i guess if i like them i dont think they are terrible. do Mel Brooks films count. I love Robinhood: men in tights, and Dracula: Dead and loving it! i crack up every time i see them!
is this terrible, i own it! haa, i love that movie, i wanted nothing more than to rock that cool short hair style angalina was rocking in that movie, yep awesome soundtrack too!

ACID BURN 4EVA
Daddy Cool {PL} said:
HACKERS, amazing music, completely unrealistic computing, and yes, thats Angelina Jolie, one of her first if not her first bigger film.

OMG i was a spice nerd too! posh was also my fav, me and my girlfriend would dress up like baby and posh alot! halloween going to the cinema for the movie, and just for photoshoots at home!
Gretchen said:
I always wanted to be Posh spice. I was singing the songs from this movie last night at work. Everyone looked at me like I was crazy. I think I turned my cousin gay because I forced him to watch this movie so many times. AND I am not afraid to admit that I had the Spice Girls game for playstation where you made them a dance routine.

It's the Gretch-meister. The Gretcherrrrs. Gretcha-lama-ding-dong-ster. Haha. Sorry, am I embarrassing you. Tee-hee. Holy F*** Spice World!!!!!
YES

Gretchen said:
Spice world
One of the few movies I have on BOTH laserdisc and DVD! A fun visual & audio ride when it came out!
Daddy Cool {PL} said:
HACKERS, amazing music, completely unrealistic computing, and yes, thats Angelina Jolie, one of her first if not her first bigger film.

Oh my god! This is the greatest thread. Thank you so much for posting the Top That clip, I now have to dig through my videos and find Teen Witch... and SpiceWorld (I wanted to be Ginger Spice). Hackers I just watched the other day, I still love it.

And Wink... Kiss Meets the Phantom of the Park, I didn't think anyone else had ever even seen it! Another one thats coming out of storage now. xoxoxo

Another horrible one that I love... Big Money Hustlers. A movie by ICP.
Figured since I posted about it, you lovely people should get a clip.

Warning, Not Work Safe!!!

Insane Clown Posse in Big Money Hustlers

Does Buckaroo Banzai (full title: The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension) count as a bad movie? I mean, yeah, it's terrible, in a really charming way, but it's SUPPOSED to be terrible, so does that somehow negate its badness?

Oh my gawd! It's the Spice Girls again! I have to admit I went to see this when it came out in theatres...but my younger brothers were even bigger fans they collected the stickers that came in Spice Girl lollipops and gum.
I thought one of them at least might turn gay but no...they're straight.
I love how Posh hikes up her dress to make it even more slutty...yeah! Girl power!

Delyssia LaBelle {M} said:
OMG i was a spice nerd too! posh was also my fav, me and my girlfriend would dress up like baby and posh alot! halloween going to the cinema for the movie, and just for photoshoots at home!
Gretchen said:

YES

Gretchen said:
Spice world
Surf Nazi's must die. a tromo film.
Whoa, this sounds interesting! I shall check it out!

Ruby DeVille said:
Surf Nazi's must die. a tromo film.
CONTE'S WORST MOVIES OF ALL TIME!

1) ISHTAR
2) TO KELLY FORM JUSTIN
3) GLITTER

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle