Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Okay, I'm having total wardrobe block. I have NO idea what I want to wear. I'm going to the PL Dinner the night before, and have no clue what to wear....

To the actual Beatersville event, I have an idea...but I'm not sure.

So what is everyone ELSE wearing?

Post it here!!

Views: 73

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

can't decide between the previous shoes? or these:

I like the other ones better personally these are more dress down..where the other ones definitely dress up the outfit even more which I love! I saw these pants at hot topic like the ones sandy wears in grease and i may wear those w/ my leopard corset top w/ red boning to the car show.
these! the style is more fitting with the dress. the patent is nice and classy and will look great with the satin.

Honey B Hooligan {Madam} said:
can't decide between the previous shoes? or these:

I'm gonna have to go with the original strappy ones.
Word.

Edson {PL Team} said:
I'm gonna have to go with the original strappy ones.
this is what im wearing to meet n greet so no matchies please hehe

To Beatersville, I'm wearing a black and white polka dot corset, dark denim cuffed capris and some hot red peeptoe pumps!

Not sure about the dinner yet.... hmmmm
Change of plans. My outfit wasn't ready in time, so I'm wearinf a cute little black and white number I picked up the other day.

I'm also wearing black and white to the dinner, makes it easy to pack accessories! lol
You gals crack me up!
Us musicians do the same attire chat! LMFAO!!!!!!!!! Only we do it over the phone, & with a Honky Tonk Band it's to match or out vintage each other! Rock'a Billy Duh, to out cool each other, or who can pile the biggest pomp ( no aquanet cheaters)!
All you gals at Beatersville were HOTTER THAN A MEXICAN SUNBURN!
xoxo
Harley.........
Harley, it was awesome meeting you!! You were hands down the coolest cat at the show! Hope to see you again in the near future! xoxoxo

Alan Harley Mercier said:
You gals crack me up!
Us musicians do the same attire chat! LMFAO!!!!!!!!! Only we do it over the phone, & with a Honky Tonk Band it's to match or out vintage each other! Rock'a Billy Duh, to out cool each other, or who can pile the biggest pomp ( no aquanet cheaters)!
xoxo
Harley.........
I second that!!! :D

Roxy Tart {Madam} said:
Harley, it was awesome meeting you!! You were hands down the coolest cat at the show! Hope to see you again in the near future! xoxoxo

Alan Harley Mercier said:
You gals crack me up!
xoxo
Harley.........

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by