Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Okay, I'm having total wardrobe block. I have NO idea what I want to wear. I'm going to the PL Dinner the night before, and have no clue what to wear....

To the actual Beatersville event, I have an idea...but I'm not sure.

So what is everyone ELSE wearing?

Post it here!!

Views: 73

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I saw that you replied, and I KNEW that's what you had said, before even reading it. LOL

richie/rockabilly richie{PLA} said:
I WAS GOING TO WEAR MY BIRTHDAY SUIT BUT IT'S ALL WRINKLED. DEFINITELY HAVE TO GET IT PRESSED SOMEDAY.
best answer, close thread. LOL!

I WAS GOING TO WEAR MY BIRTHDAY SUIT BUT IT'S ALL WRINKLED. DEFINITELY HAVE TO GET IT PRESSED SOMEDAY.
It really depends on the funky weather here. I hope it's warm again by then. I have planned to wear the lucky 13 welcome to hell shirt with my leopard deadly dames capris, one of my necklaces, and I'm undecided on platforms or flats. I think I'm wearing a dress to the dinner but I'm not sure. Hope that helps :)
Right?? LOL

Edson C. {PL Team} said:
best answer, close thread. LOL!

Did someone say FLATS?
GEEZ!
Come on Rachael!
I have like.... 15 outfits I'm taking. Arrival, photo shoot, dinner, event, after event (I have no idea what were doing, but better safe then sorry), and departure. Plus extras in case I change my mind.

Out of all 15, I'm sure about 1. LOL. For the event I'm wearing a custom Hallie Smith pencil skirt with matching underbust corset. And matching shoes and hair flower, made by me.

For the dinner it will most likely be a dress, unless it's cold out, and then I'll go comfy in jeans and heels.... might wear that anyways.....

Ok, I don't know.... I guess I should give this some more thought, LOL.
YAY! I'm not the only one packing a MILLION different things!

Roxy Tart {Madam} said:
I have like.... 15 outfits I'm taking. Arrival, photo shoot, dinner, event, after event (I have no idea what were doing, but better safe then sorry), and departure. Plus extras in case I change my mind.

Out of all 15, I'm sure about 1. LOL. For the event I'm wearing a custom Hallie Smith pencil skirt with matching underbust corset. And matching shoes and hair flower, made by me.

For the dinner it will most likely be a dress, unless it's cold out, and then I'll go comfy in jeans and heels.... might wear that anyways.....

Ok, I don't know.... I guess I should give this some more thought, LOL.
I am still undecided either a wiggle dress, or wiggle skirt. I figure I may as well be comfortable. So I am not wearing a too high of a heel. But definetly not a flat.
Lol. I like comfort. It's not like they're ugly flats. They're nice leather pointed 60's style flats. Besides, if I get my hair in a bouffant and I wear heels I'll look like godzilla lolz.

BoudoirLouisville.com said:
Did someone say FLATS?
GEEZ!
Come on Rachael!
Can't decide-dress or car show-y? Still pondering...
This is what I'm wearing to the PL Dinner! Now if only I can figure out what to wear @ the show.....

That is such a sassy dress! I am also wearing satin. Heck yeah Lady! Hopefully my shoes will come in time I am also undecided on what I am wearing for the car show. I am thinking of wearing a play suit. Or possibly a cute shirt belted with cuffed jeans and heels. Comments and ideas are wanted and welcome!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service