Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Ladies Have any of you had any experience with cosmetic tattoos? especially for lips.

I have always been interested in it but never met anyone who had had it done. Any opinions?

Not sure if this should be in makeup or body art.

Views: 518

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's very popular in Russia but I dont like it because tatoo masters always doing brows too short

I have my brows and eyeliner done (catseye style) and both turned out fantastic. It is essential beyond words that you find a good technician to do it as it can be a total disaster if it goes wrong and, needless to say, its permanent. Also, ensure that the person you go to does the hairline stroke method on your brows, not blocked in colour. The hairline stroke method looks so darned natural that my brows once fooled another lady I was chatting to who did permanent make up, she thought they were my natural brows! When technicians simply colour in your brows with ink in 'block' it looks penciled and unnatural and, let it be known, the colour changes over time too! Its far easier to correct this by occasional touch ups every few years with the individual hair stroke method than it is if its blocked in colour as, in that instance, you often have to go darker.

This is the lady I went to, you can see the hairline technique on her website:

http://www.permanent-makeup.com/treatments/eyebrows

I had my eyeliner and eyebrows done. The eyeliner was pretty painful and my eyes were swollen for two days but I am happy with the results. The Asian ladies at the salon had thier lips done and they said it was extremely painful and there is a chance for infection but thier lips looked great and natural. the place is called hair of the year in San Jose off of Branham Lane.

une excellente idée !!!! je suis estheticienne et j'ai vue des tatoo de sourcils prodigieux !!!!!!!!!!!

YES!! i have my cateye eyeliner and my eybrows done ! i LOVE it ! It's nice to wake up every morning already looking gorgeous !

I was given a topical anaesthetic and I would say it was uncomfortable but actually quite bearable. My eyes were a bit puffy for a day but nothing too terrible. They do not use traditional tattoo guns which are far more aggressive but rather cosmetic tattoo guns which are somewhat like small, light pens. You can't research your permanent make up artist enough! I should imagine there is too high a chance that laser surgery would damage the eyes so though people have bad eyebrow tattoos removed you are seriously stuck with the eyelids so choose wisely my lovelies! When done well you will be thrilled! I still use a little liner to give my eyes a bit more drama for photo shoots but it takes me no time at all now and makes for a perfect line every time! :) 

We offer it in our studio.  Here's additional detail:

http://virtueandvice.com/VV/services/cosmetic-tattooing

i do want my eyeliner thicker. i'm having another touch up in a couple of weeks. To get the eyeliner as thick as i like i have to have a few sessions.

Mom has tattooed lip and eyeliner, she's always wearing both =)

I've never had it done. I would be too scared to have a needle by my eye for eyeliner, but maybe lips. My boyfriend's aunt had her lips done and it looked really good. I would make sure you find a reputable person with recommendations.

Wow thanks for featuring this guys! some helpful info here.

I am only interested in getting my lips done as my eyes and brows are fine as they are. My lips are very pale an lack deffinition so I always correct the line of my lips with lip-liner, even when wearing just lip gloss, but I would rather not have to. 

So what I am hoping for is permanent liner and  colour to enhance my  lips . I have been wearing red lipstick every day for at least 18 years so Im not worried about my style changing! LOL. I would go for something in a subtle red-ish tone that I can wear with tinted lip gloss day to day and under red lippy when I want it.
The pain does not worry me, and I can take time out for any swelling to go down...thanks for alerting me to that.

We are going to look for someone in New York probably as that's the closest for us. Thanks everyone for your advice. xxx

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service