Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Any o you Pin Up Gals in the SOuth bay/Socal area for a Pin Up group

Hey there,

I just found PL a few days ago and I must say I'm so excited to see a whole networking site just for the things that I love ! I am the Founder of a fresh Pin up group called SO. Bay PinUps, and I'm looking for any girls interested in joining our group/club. We are putting together shots for our first Sobay PinUps calendar, and also have a small schedule of what car shows and events to poke around at. If interested drop a line here with me or send us an email SobayPinUps@ymail.com

Views: 72

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Can you give a little more information? Website maybe? And are you in the South Bay or SoCal?
I'm in SoCal/So.Bay area like Torrance/ Long Beach/Hunnington/O.C and our website is www.SoBayPinUps.Com
Ok got it. You're in SoCal. South bay would be the South Bay Area. San Jose, Gilroy, etc. Big difference there. Thanks for the website.
In So Cal, the South Bay refers to Torrance, Carson, Long Beach, the dreaded 405...
Anything up there is the Bay Area to us!

Roxy Tart {Madam} said:
Ok got it. You're in SoCal. South bay would be the South Bay Area. San Jose, Gilroy, etc. Big difference there. Thanks for the website.
I am new at this have no Pin up experience...I live in Whittier...would love to join you...but need some guidance...any suggestions...help????
Hey Doll!!..i live in the South bay !!! Torrance !!!!...im soooo interested in joining !!! im serious about being a pin up ! i have dedication and the will power ill send an email as well with more info !! ;D
Got it, thank you for explaining Mary. Since PL is based in the Bay Area, we hear south bay and assume the person is talking about up here. There was some confusion from a few members. Thanks again.
Im interested!! I live in socal myself! Hope to hear from you!
So stoked over the interest, email me at SobayPinUps with link you your facebook or model mayhem accounts and i can add you there as well to let your all know about what events were going to and just what the scoop is day to day
hmm what south bay are ya talkin about hun like sunnyvale and san jo area
South bay (TOrrance Manhattan Long Beach Hermosa) I added this info before on another post. :0

Miss Sevlille said:
hmm what south bay are ya talkin about hun like sunnyvale and san jo area
hey there to anyone still reading this thread, were having another little mixer and meet and greet at mr. pocketts in manhattan beach next thursday, the first thursday in october. Hopefully I'll be able to bring out the shirts with the logo we've been working on for So.Bay pinups, again if interested or if you want more details email me at Sobaypinups@ymail.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service