Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Hello! Just wondering if there are any more Canadians on this thing. And maybe introduce myself..if you don't know me. Hi there! And if there any photographers or companies in Toronto or somewhere nearby that wanna work with me please feel free to e-mail. Merci beaucoup!

Views: 136

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm from Vancouver Island!!! thats way over here in BC.... but i'm proud to be a CANADiAN PiNUP....
i'd love to work with ya, but we are SUPER far away.. if ever your out this way, BY ALL MEANS... DROP ME A LINE, and we will shoot together!

xoxo Soda Shop Sue
Aw...thanks! Yeah it's far away but one of my new year's resolution was to move back to the West Coast. I'm still deciding on Vancouver or Victoria..Not that Toronto's horrible but the scene here is not for me.

Cheers, Anita
well, there you go, your first West coast Pinup friend!
see you in the next year!
*waves* Greeting from the oh-so-glamorous prairies. Might become a BC girl this year!
Yes! Let's all become BC girls and go surfing in Tofino! : P

Poppy Fields said:
*waves* Greeting from the oh-so-glamorous prairies. Might become a BC girl this year!
heehee I'm In Montreal!! I hadn't realized you were here in canada!! That's awesome! Right now im working on my line but will keep you in mind as a model once i get the garments produced ;)
Harmony
xoxo
Aw..merci!! That would be sweet! I do love Montreal I've been there a few times..I'd move there if it wasn't for the winters. Cannot deal with so much snow and ice..tabernac! haha...but I'd love to go back there soon.

Cheers, Anita

Harmony Walker said:
heehee I'm In Montreal!! I hadn't realized you were here in canada!! That's awesome! Right now im working on my line but will keep you in mind as a model once i get the garments produced ;)
Harmony
xoxo
eh bien ma chere! LOL! is not that cold! only -15 today! LOL! and a small storm this evening 25 cms of snow LOL!
I love it here aside from the cold I don't think i could live anywhere else! Well maybe California

Anita Fixx said:
Aw..merci!! That would be sweet! I do love Montreal I've been there a few times..I'd move there if it wasn't for the winters. Cannot deal with so much snow and ice..tabernac! haha...but I'd love to go back there soon.

Cheers, Anita

Harmony Walker said:
Harmony
xoxo
im down with that!
Harmony Walker said:
Harmony
xoxo
Pinup surf party? LETS DO IT!!!

Poppy Fields said:
The Monkey just moved home to Regina to take care of family business. I lived in Madrid for ten years. I forgot how unbelievably F**king cold it gets here!
Heck yeah! I'm reppin' London/Toronto. If anyone in either of those areas wants to do a shoot, hit me up!

=)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service