Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Hi there, I'm another pin-up enthusiast from Brisbane Australia. I joined about a week ago so I figured I'd better come and introduce myself.

Being a big fan of pinup I love making photos and creating all kinds of pin up art. I wish I could keep up doing as much art as I do photos! I'm also a lover of fashion and am starting a diploma of fashion design next year. I appreciate a well done up car when I see one and like to try my hand underneath them as well. I'm forever learning. My favourite genre of music is surf!

I look forward to meeting you all and having fun on this site! xo

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi from across the pond Drea! Nice of you to introduce yourself. We think you'll find yourself at home here. Tons of artists and models to draw inspiration from, I just took a glance at your page and must tell you that this piece is incredible! Do you paint simply as a hobby?

I'm having fun already and thank-you for all the photo love!

Yes painting is just a hobby for me at the moment. I wish I had more time for my art! At least with my fashion design course I'll be able to do a lot more drawing. The only thing that puts me off studying art is all that rotten theory you have to do. Over analysing art just ruins it for me. I'm truly lowbrow!

Daddy Cool {PL} said:
Hi from across the pond Drea! Nice of you to introduce yourself. We think you'll find yourself at home here. Tons of artists and models to draw inspiration from, I just took a glance at your page and must tell you that this piece is incredible! Do you paint simply as a hobby?

Welcome to PL, I love your stuff. I know you'll love it here!
Drea is far too modest. She is much more than "another pin-up enthusiast from Brisbane Australia." In fact, she is contemporary girl with a complete understanding of what pin-ups are all about, and the beauty and attitude to demonstrate it to all of us lucky enthusiasts.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service