Advertise on PinupLifestyle

so awhile ago I set this website up for a group outta texas, The All American Pinups

They were ding care packages for the troops overseas

I did the site, the store and I own the domain

The group itself is now defunct and said I could let the domain expire, thinking about it I don't think I want to do that

www.allamericanpinups.com is a pretty cool name so I think I'm gonna hold on to it and maybe repurpose it for something else.

Anyone have any ideas? or want a me to make them a site?

John

Views: 58

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ive done alot of photos and helped with care packages for them. if you want need anything from me let me know!  anna

hi Anna... I know your work

in fact some of your pics are on the former site...

It was Cherry Laines group.. the girl in your profile avatar

I think it would be great to do it like www.myfavoritepinups.com, but have it themed to Americana pin ups. Super classic, "all American style" photos. You can find sites for modern pin up, tiki, burlesque, boudoir, and of course everything mixed together like PL and MFP, but if you've got the name, why not specialize? You could do features on groups that help keep Americana alive, like the Pin Up Patriots and all the other wonderful groups that help and support the troops.

I'd love to help in any way I can. Look for photos, do interviews, write articles. I think it would be a lot of fun. You take the east coast and I'll cover the west! LOL

now collaborating with Roxy sounds like my idea of a good time :)

that's something to think about

Hell yeah!! Do some thinking and let me know.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service