Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Hello ladies and gents! I have a proposition for you all!
I am currently going to be working on a project for my art class and want to do it based on classic horror monsters. What I want to do is take a normal picture and transform (by redoing through painting) the person into a monster! What I wish everyone to do is send me their ideal horror character that they would like me to change them into. It can be everything from the classic zombie to any form of vampire. But think outside the box too! Old B&W films! New gory movies! Whatever! Just send me what you would like me to do and a good reference pic(s). I will only paint what I see in the photo so keep that in mind, I won’t guess! Also I’ll only pick the good ideas or the ones with better reference pictures. These will be going in my portfolio or maybe even more so give me your best. I’m hoping to get at least 5 painted!

Much Love!
Miss Sam

P.S. Pass it on to other models and friends! if their not a memeber of PL then e me
samuraichick911@yahoo.com

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Haha this is too cool, I'm tempted to take a pic tonight just for this!
This sounds fun. I just have to find the right pictures... hope I can find good pics! And of course I want to be some kind of a Vampire.
I love this! I am going to have to think of something clever. I LOVE old horror movies!!!! I will for sure be getting back to you on this!

xoxo!
I want to be a monster!!
Take pictures! Lol even if your not a model i want as many people to reply to this as i can get! The more creative you are with your monsters the more likely i'll pick it! Be spacific too, i need to know what type of monster you want to be, there are sooo many!
I'd love to be Bride of Frankenstein! I have pictures on my page but if you decide you want to use me and need something else, let me know!
XOXO
Good luck! I can't wait to see the finished projects!
That's a really cool idea. I can't wait to see them!
I would love to be the fifty foot woman! She's not a typical monster but I still think the imagery is fantastic.

Will do it tonight!

Miss Sam said:
Take pictures! Lol even if your not a model i want as many people to reply to this as i can get! The more creative you are with your monsters the more likely i'll pick it! Be spacific too, i need to know what type of monster you want to be, there are sooo many!
Miriah: Lol that one made me laugh, it would be so fun to do that one
A banshee would be fun to be drawn as.
Ahaha! How cool, what a great idea and project! I wanna be the wolfman ;D!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service