Advertise on PinupLifestyle
I'm going to see Danzig live a the Fillmore in Detroit!
gah!
Anyone else going or seeing him live any time soon? he's playing with dimmu borgir.

have you ever seen him before?
did you ever see the misfits back in the good old days?

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Didn't see the Misfits (a bunch of my friends did and it was a violent show with Jerry hitting a kid in the head with his bass) but I did see SamHain.

I haven't seen Danzig since about 1990. I was a big fan of his first 2 albums. The first time I saw him live was at the Stone in San Francisco in 1988, I think. Metallica was in the audience and got on stage and jammed with him during the encore. I think the best line-up had Erie Vonn and Chuck Bisquits on drums. Chuck left Danzig to go play with Social Distortion on the White Light, White Heat, White Trash CD. Who does Chuck play with now? Does anyone know?
i remember him leaving for social distortion. no idea what he's doing now.

jerry only is such a.... ugh. he's lame.

i love samhain. archangel is a fantastic tune.

i mostly only like the first 2 albums as well, but i like a few newer songs. i'm a little scared because i'm not metal and i don't even really like metal haha but this is apparently going to be a big ol metal concert. yelp.

Kim Bombshell said:
Didn't see the Misfits (a bunch of my friends did and it was a violent show with Jerry hitting a kid in the head with his bass) but I did see SamHain.

I haven't seen Danzig since about 1990. I was a big fan of his first 2 albums. The first time I saw him live was at the Stone in San Francisco in 1988, I think. Metallica was in the audience and got on stage and jammed with him during the encore. I think the best line-up had Erie Vonn and Chuck Bisquits on drums. Chuck left Danzig to go play with Social Distortion on the White Light, White Heat, White Trash CD. Who does Chuck play with now? Does anyone know?
The last time I saw him play, I had somehow gotten backstage and was dancing on the side of the stage with my friend...he sang the Wolf to us...aaahhhh...that was wank material for months!
no kidding! i was right in front of the stage. i touched me some danzig!
my friend also got his towel, a signed drum head and the set list. danzig handed the towel and setlist DIRECTLY to him. it was so wonderful.
but i got the s*** beaten out of me during Dimmu Borgir :(
i don't do norwegian black metal. it was so lame and so violent!

Kim Bombshell said:
The last time I saw him play, I had somehow gotten backstage and was dancing on the side of the stage with my friend...he sang the Wolf to us...aaahhhh...that was wank material for months!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service