Advertise on PinupLifestyle
The Pumpkin Spice tea from tim horton's. extra large, 2 sugars, both bags in and let it steep a while.
ugh i'm addicted. i drink 3 a day now that I work there.

Addictions anyone?

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am drinking pumpkin beer as a type this! I love pumpkin everything! I don't have a Horton's by me, but I'll have to be on the lookout for pumpkin tea. It sounds so good!
dito on the pumpkin everything! the pumpkin muffins are badass too.
i didn't even know pumpkin beer exsisted. if i knew that, i would drink beer. i wonder if we have it around here.

NolaChick said:
I am drinking pumpkin beer as a type this! I love pumpkin everything! I don't have a Horton's by me, but I'll have to be on the lookout for pumpkin tea. It sounds so good!
O my have you had the pumpkin pancakes from IHOP? Pure heaven!!!

NolaChick said:
Pumpkin Pie from Dangerously Delicious Pies in Baltimore... you can get them mail order.
that sounds delish! im going to investigate this further , i tend to like addictive things, hence this site!
pumpkin beer is where its at girl!
NolaChick said:
I love Harvest Moon! Jack's Pumpkin Spice isn't bad, either!

Miss Paige said:
dito on the pumpkin everything! the pumpkin muffins are badass too.
i didn't even know pumpkin beer exsisted. if i knew that, i would drink beer. i wonder if we have it around here.

NolaChick said:
i'm so glad to know i'm not the only one addicted to pumpkin flavored everything. s***.
I'm addicted to water... I'm boring! Although I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT resist a delicious fountain soda.
That's me & pumpkin cream cheese. Oh goodness I think I need some now.
there is a 12 step program :)
that is REALLY funny!!!
a lady at my salon was drinking some the other day and it smelled SO good, i thought it was a hair product so i smelled SO MANY different bottles, and candles that were in the shop, finally i saw her drinking it and she told me that's what it was... i'll have to go get some of it...

i REALLY REALLY like a large double double steeped tea.... DAmN!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service