Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Does anyone else watch this show? If you don't....you should, it's rad. It's on FX Wed. nights. Whoot to motorcycle gangs!!

And yes....this does deserve it's own discussion. If Daddy Cool can post about hot sauce...hehe.

Views: 105

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh I know what you mean. I'm not really sure what they are going to pull with the finale. My guy keeps saying that he thinks that Jax is going to kill Clay, but Clay is such an important part to the show. I'm actually nervous to see what happens! lol
Yea I cried also. I was hoping that some way, something could happen to where she didn't die. Like maybe he would see it was her before he shot her.. or at least SOMETHING!

I don't know what I'm going to do with my Wed. nights either lol. I hate when I'm watching a show and I have to wait till next season to get my fix.

Betty Red said:
hahahaha!

Pin-ups Hair Design Inc. said:
Natalie J. said:
What kills me is when the commercials come on they show Hellboy, I start laughing.. Clay is a hard ass on SOA then the commercial pops up and hes a red monster, haha.
He hides his little horn nubs under his helmet!

I finally can respond to this thread - I just watched the episode On Demand. I cannot believe they killed Donna, the look that Jax gave Clay as he carried Opie away was painful...he def. knows what went down. I cried the last 15 minutes of that episode....until I saw Jax sleep with crackhead, then I threw up in my mouth a little. What the F was he thinking?! Anyway, s*** doesn't look good for SAMCRO right now...the finale is going to be insane! ....I can't believe it's almost over! What am I going to do with my Wed. nights now!? :)
Haha seriously! What will we do with our Wednesday nights....*tear* ... seriously. I pretty much don't want to see Hellboy, it will ruin it for me.

Betty Red said:
hahahaha!

Pin-ups Hair Design Inc. said:
Natalie J. said:
What kills me is when the commercials come on they show Hellboy, I start laughing.. Clay is a hard ass on SOA then the commercial pops up and hes a red monster, haha.
He hides his little horn nubs under his helmet!

I finally can respond to this thread - I just watched the episode On Demand. I cannot believe they killed Donna, the look that Jax gave Clay as he carried Opie away was painful...he def. knows what went down. I cried the last 15 minutes of that episode....until I saw Jax sleep with crackhead, then I threw up in my mouth a little. What the F was he thinking?! Anyway, s*** doesn't look good for SAMCRO right now...the finale is going to be insane! ....I can't believe it's almost over! What am I going to do with my Wed. nights now!? :)
I absolutely love Sons of Anarchy. A friend of ours just passed a away a few months ago who was the president of the Dauphin County, PA chapter of The Tribe MC. At the funeral I realized how close those guys were. Its cool to see everyone chip in and do what they can for his family and friends. This show makes me think of him.
R.I.P. Marty "Longshot" Nee
You are greatly missed.
xoxo

Anyone who doesn't watch it....SHOULD!
Did anyone else watch last week's episode? It's been awful quiet in here! :) I thought that it was by far the best episode of the season, and I LOVED the way it ended...Jax isn't taking anymore s***. And I was stoked to see him open up to Tara, as much as I didn't like her in the beginning...she's grown on me, I like them together! The look Jax gave Clay at the table when he knew Clay just lied to him was chilling....they really cast this show well, great actors!
Ack! I totally want to read this whole thread, but I still haven't seen the last episode of the season! SHUTTING MY EYES TO AVOID SPOILERS!!!
Natalie posted this lovely picture on my page (thank you Nat) and it's WAY too good not to share...so here ya go!

By the way...does anyone know when Season 2 starts? I can't wait!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service