Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Does anyone else watch this show? If you don't....you should, it's rad. It's on FX Wed. nights. Whoot to motorcycle gangs!!

And yes....this does deserve it's own discussion. If Daddy Cool can post about hot sauce...hehe.

Views: 105

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HELL yes I love SOA. The past two episodes have been my favorite, especially when katey sagal whacked the broad with the skate board.
I dont has T.V ! but i will look it up online!
Yeah dude! Or in this last episode where Jackson stabbed homeboy stalkers car. I am totally addicted....totally addicted.

You should Delyssia! It's a kick ass show!
Haha seriously, that guy was a d-bag. It took me a while to figure out that Jax was on green street hooligans, but yeah soa is badass, can't wait to watch it tonight haha.

Betty Red said:
Yeah dude! Or in this last episode where Jackson stabbed homeboy stalkers car. I am totally addicted.

Oh that's right!! Jax is rad....they cast the show really, really well. haha! I can't wait for tonight's episode either! Now I know who to talk to after it airs! haha!

Natalie said:
Haha seriously, that guy was a d-bag. It took me a while to figure out that Jax was on green street hooligans, but yeah soa is badass, can't wait to watch it tonight haha.

Betty Red said:
Yeah dude! Or in this last episode where Jackson stabbed homeboy stalkers car. I am totally addicted.

Haha I know, you're my new SOA buddy! xoxo

Betty Red said:
Oh that's right!! Jax is rad....they cast the show really, really well. haha! I can't wait for tonight's episode either! Now I know who to talk to after it airs! haha!

Natalie said:

Betty Red said:

Holy s******, I love that f****** show! Seriously it is freakin awesome. Katey Segal rocks as Gemma.

Nice to see other SOA fans here!
I am fully addicted to that show also :)
We have a little SOA Fan club! haha!! I know...they cast the whole show so well.

Amanda said:
Holy s******, I love that f****** show! Seriously it is freakin awesome. Katey Segal rocks as Gemma.

Nice to see other SOA fans here!
I am fully addicted to that show also :)
Shittttt, this episode has some twists, Gemma is such a badass
I am really loving SOA....but this last episode was crazy....i would not be able to sleep with Jax after what happened...I would be freaking out with that guy dead on the floor!!!! Craziness!!!
Last night's episode was crazy!! So much happened....and a bunch of crazy twists! Gemma is such a badass. And Able is out of the toaster!! :) It was kinda creepy that Jax and Tara slept together with the stalking dbag dead on the floor...but it was kinda romantic (in a weird way) ...they really love each other. ....I'm glad that creep is dead!
me too...he was just one of those characters you want them to off...cause he is sooo creepy!!!

Betty Red said:
Last night's episode was crazy!! So much happened....and a bunch of crazy twists! Gemma is such a badass. And Able is out of the toaster!! :) It was kinda creepy that Jax and Tara slept together with the stalking dbag dead on the floor...but it was kinda romantic (in a weird way) ...they really love each other. ....I'm glad that creep is dead!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service