Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Views: 81

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like certain types of bugs...You know, the non-poisones ones or the ones that dont spread diseases...
Im not a big fan of bugs, but i dont like to step on them either. i think, man, if people just go around killing things they think are ugly or gross, well... i cant participate. But if i know they carry disease or can be harmfull , well thats a dif story. whack!
I don't hate all bugs, but I especially hate spiders & centipedes/millipedes, ew!
The only insect I have any kind of issue with is roaches. Everything else I can handle.
AHAHAH it's sweating!
Not only do I hate spiders and roaches.. i HATE ants. UGH
it looks so sad :(
I never had much of a problem with bugs.. but right now i'm living out in the country.. and my bedroom is in the basement.. I have toooons of bugs down their with me! its horrible!! Spiders and crickets mostly. Have you ever seen a big ass cricket? Not so cool when they are in your bedroom. Or ..walking in your room and lifting up a box and having a black widow run across your hand? Not cool. I can't wait to get back to the city...
You should see the show "It's Not Easy Being a Bug" at Disney's California Adventure.
Woot.
YES! Except for ladybugs. Cos they're cute...oh, and potato bugs cos they tickle you when you hold them. Ummm...other than that, yeah, bugs are gross! But I won't kill a bug unless it's in my house. If it's outside, I let it be; it's in its own habitat, after all. Actually, I don't kill spiders; I scoop them up on a piece of paper and set them outside.
2 words: STINK BUGS.

they are freaking everywhere in my house.

I can't kill them though...cause you know, the smell.

*gag*
I don't hate all bugs but I do have mottephobia aka fear of moths!!! They are absolutely repulsive!! They have no flight pattern and I always fear they are going to hit me in the face or go in my mouth. I had a horrendous experience in a hotel room this year. Housekeeping left open on of the vents by the window, and when I came into my room at 3am, there was a swarm of moths. It was my worst nightmare come true!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service