Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Starting with mine!
My backpiece isn't all the way finished, but I'm hoping to get that done soon.

Views: 999

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A few more :-)
Attachments:
newest ink
Attachments:
into week 6.
Right calf. My drawing. Tat by Steve-O @ Subculturz, Orange City, FL
Attachments:
Love it!

Doctor D said:
into week 6.
Right calf. My drawing. Tat by Steve-O @ Subculturz, Orange City, FL
I wish i had a picture of my Back.. but it's not finished anyway.. when i do get it done, or maybe when i get bored this week, ill post it.. i just have my arms (kinda) and chest in this pic..
Here are a few of mine, almost all pix were taken when they were fresh.

i hate when pictiger pictures dont post in posts!!! haha

PunkGirl_Inc said:
I wish i had a picture of my Back.. but it's not finished anyway.. when i do get it done, or maybe when i get bored this week, ill post it.. i just have my arms (kinda) and chest in this pic..
my work in progress(sleeve) is getting an addition Thursday and i cant wait! Here are the other elements

my upper arm
Photobucket

and inside my forearm

Photobucket

my outer forearm is getting done Thursday
I really like the first one on top, clockwork orange... sucha good movie and a great book, good job on it...
<3 Miss Kay

Bunni M said:
I LOVE the fact that you have Lamb of God lyrics on your back, that's my favorite band! You're awesome! Here are mine:

Here's mine it was my first on, but definately not my last... next up, my sleaves...

Photobucket
bringing back a dead thread!! i wasn't going to start a new one, since it was already here. but i got some pics of my back piece.. it is an unfinished B-25 bomber that is a COVER UP.. believe it or not.. thanks Kevin Starai! and my arm.. traditional from noodles at tomato tattoo... finally.. haha..

tattoos on the knee cap are no fun:[ but it was worth it!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service