Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Starting with mine!
My backpiece isn't all the way finished, but I'm hoping to get that done soon.

Views: 999

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Funny thing is that design is actually from a shirt I got in Hawaii.

Wink Holliday said:
Poppies! I don't think I've ever seen that before. Now I'm going to be hearing the Wicked Witch of the West cackling, "Poppies... Poppies will put them to sleep." in my head all afternoon. Good day for it!

Anna Sthesia said:
Here are my arm tattoos.

i love those flowers, it reminds me of an old couch. i love it! thats a good thing btw!
Thanks! It made me think of wallpaper.

Delyssia LaBelle said:
i love those flowers, it reminds me of an old couch. i love it! thats a good thing btw!
Here is the start to my backpiece. I will eventually end up with a full female asian bodysuit (according to Hunter Spanks). Since this picture was taken we have completed the lotus and will be started the snake/lily pad/jewels part that connects the top and bottom.

got my 1st this summer...workin' on the next!

Pin-striping and lettering done at Animated Canvas Tattoo Studio in Columbia SC by Steve Phipps. Corvette Emblem by Ken Karnage of Tattoorolo of Elmyra (sp?) NY at the Richmond Tattoo Convention in June. I've also got crossed anchors on my wrist to symbolize my service as well as my husband's service in the Navy and it was my grandfather's rating symbol in the Navy. Pin-striping is in purple and pink...pink for breast cancer and purple for pancreatic cancer...my grandmother is battling both.

This one is representative of the blue star flag. Drew this one out myself. My husband is currently enlisted.
that second picture is the back of my neck...

Ellie Retrophilia said:

Pin-striping and lettering done at Animated Canvas Tattoo Studio in Columbia SC by Steve Phipps. Corvette Emblem by Ken Karnage of Tattoorolo of Elmyra (sp?) NY at the Richmond Tattoo Convention in June. I've also got crossed anchors on my wrist to symbolize my service as well as my husband's service in the Navy and it was my grandfather's rating symbol in the Navy. Pin-striping is in purple and pink...pink for breast cancer and purple for pancreatic cancer...my grandmother is battling both.

This one is representative of the blue star flag. Drew this one out myself. My husband is currently enlisted.
I have to say all of these are f*****' fantastic. I will upload some of mine.. I hope more to come!

All six were done by Nick Flanagan at Dragon's Lair in Salem, NH. I'm thinking already about #'s 7&8!
This...Photobucket

is now this!!

Photobucket

This new one isnt a great photo but you get the idea!

Just a few
Attachments:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by