Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Starting with mine!
My backpiece isn't all the way finished, but I'm hoping to get that done soon.

Views: 999

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here is some of my ink that I love
Attachments:
The tattoo I got for my Papa, he died a few months ago, and my best memories were of him wearing his loud, Hawaiian shirts, so I figured hey, a hibiscus would be perfect!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
You guys all have such GREAT tattoos. Good job!

Unfinished back piece. I still need to finish the flames to my neck, smoke in the flames, lightrays off the sides of the heart and then touch-up the whole thing, UGG!
A girl and boy skulls on the back of my calves. Girl is in a "Queen of Hearts" card while boy is an "Ace of Spades."
Inner right ankle is a heart with a "Mommy" banner.

Hopefully in the coming year I will finish up my back and legs so I can start on my arms.

XoXoX
^^ I love your back piece. The colors look gorgeous on your skin

Butterfly tattoo is new. Spider web I have had for about 2 years. I have another key symbol on my ankle but don't have a good picture of it.

It's not much but all that I have been able to afford lol.
I want to get a sleeve on my left arm.. then tie it in with my spider web.
Your backpiece is beautiful!!

Samantha Valentine said:

Unfinished back piece. I still need to finish the flames to my neck, smoke in the flames, lightrays off the sides of the heart and then touch-up the whole thing, UGG!
A girl and boy skulls on the back of my calves. Girl is in a "Queen of Hearts" card while boy is an "Ace of Spades."

Hopefully in the coming year I will finish up my back and legs so I can start on my arms.

XoXoX
Kate said:
Your backpiece is beautiful!!

Samantha Valentine said:
Thanks guys! These pics are not very good but all I had. I suppose I should really get on finishing up the back ;-)
XoXoX

XoXoX
Sweet tattoos everyone! I LOVE the traditional sleeves, SO cute!
I only have one picture that shows mine. I'm addicted... I just started my sleeve with a pink sugar skull and can't wait to finish it!
XOXO

Wow! Those are gorgeous!
Lili DeVil said:
Sweet tattoos everyone! I LOVE the traditional sleeves, SO cute!
I only have one picture that shows mine. I'm addicted... I just started my sleeve with a pink sugar skull and can't wait to finish it!
XOXO

Mine are all small at the moment but are adding up to be a work of art one day! Aaprt from the one I posted earlier thats gonna be the cherry blossom extravaganza I also have multi coloured stars going up the side of side calf
Attachments:
I like the Cherries on the feet! Those are adorable!

RoseRed Polkadot said:
Mine are all small at the moment but are adding up to be a work of art one day! Aaprt from the one I posted earlier thats gonna be the cherry blossom extravaganza I also have multi coloured stars going up the side of side calf
a-MAZING

hopefully that pic shows up...this is my seventh tattoo, my first big one. in the near future, i will be getting this on my other thigh:

[IMG]http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r140/seansuzy/Pin-up-Girl-on-Sca...[/IMG]

and this one between my shoulder blades:

[IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m319/jpruiett/betty.jpg[/IMG]

on the betty one, im putting the bust in a heart with a leopard print background and a "mom" banner across it (moms a nurse). thats sceduled for november...so excited!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service