Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Starting with mine!
My backpiece isn't all the way finished, but I'm hoping to get that done soon.

Views: 1005

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh! I love the seams! The pinstriping is RAD as well!

Wink Holliday said:
My first ink was (is!) on my ankle, and it's a drawing that my "big" sister did on the day I was born. You can see it in some of my pics, but I'd prefer not to share a blow-up of it here because it's so dear to me. The pinstriping on my shoulders, and the seams on my legs... now that's a different story! The seams are topped with tiny bows, and finished with spades at the ankles. The pinstriping has a W (for Wink!) hidden in it, and winking eyes. I consider it to be Stage 1, and I'll add to it.
LOVE the back piece!
I'm logging all of my tattoo activity on my blog! Feel free to look at it :)
I adore back seams! I've thought about getting those so many times!

Wink Holliday said:
My first ink was (is!) on my ankle, and it's a drawing that my "big" sister did on the day I was born. You can see it in some of my pics, but I'd prefer not to share a blow-up of it here because it's so dear to me. The pinstriping on my shoulders, and the seams on my legs... now that's a different story! The seams are topped with tiny bows, and finished with spades at the ankles. The pinstriping has a W (for Wink!) hidden in it, and winking eyes. I consider it to be Stage 1, and I'll add to it.
You guys are making me feel like getting a tattoo, it's like decorating your body
Don't you worry about getting older and having tattoos etc?
Lol! that's pretty funny to think about

Bianca Venice said:
Marissa Lily said:
Don't you worry about getting older and having tattoos etc?

Not really. I figure as I get older I'll have far more important things to worry about :)
I kind of like the idea of the nurses in the home guessing about the life of the "little old freak" in front of them!!
well this is a not so good pic of my sleeve, i am actually finishing it on sunday so i will be sure to put more pictures up!!! im getting it done by a local artist here in okinawa, japan
Attachments:
Stunning!

LoryBeth said:
well this is a not so good pic of my sleeve, i am actually finishing it on sunday so i will be sure to put more pictures up!!! im getting it done by a local artist here in okinawa, japan
why thank you love!!! im sooo excited to get it finished!!!

my second ink, left inner wrist. not the bnest pic, but you get the idea. it's a scottish luckenbooth, and represents my mum's side of the family (all scottish, they emigrated when mum was a child). my right wrist belongs to my dad's side... this was done back in March of this year by John at The Black Quill in Perth, Western Australia. I also have a shitty spider on my lower back that I got done when I was 18 (dont have any pictures of that floating around)

I have a LOT of ink work planned for the next few years, so watch this space...
Here are my arm tattoos.

Poppies! I don't think I've ever seen that before. Now I'm going to be hearing the Wicked Witch of the West cackling, "Poppies... Poppies will put them to sleep." in my head all afternoon. Good day for it!

Anna Sthesia said:
Here are my arm tattoos.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by