Advertise on PinupLifestyle

American Made retro bowling shirts! 15% off just for the PL community!

At my webstore, BowlingRockabillyShirts.com, I sell American made bowling and rockabilly style shirts. There's styles that are inspired by the 1950s, 60s, 70s, and 80s as well as lots of very cool, unique prints.

What's cool about MY bowlers? I've owned and worn a number of them, they've been washed DOZENS of times. The fabric does NOT pill at ALL, and they do not lose ANY color! I have two shirts from another vendor *cough*bowlingshrtdotcom*cough* and after maybe 5 washings, the collar area is quite pilly. Ours are superior, and I'll do the Pepsi challenge against them any day of the week.

We also have Honolulu-made Hawaiian shirts - I own as many of this manufacturer's Hawaiians as I own bowling shirts, and they're fantastic quality. The perennial best sellers are the Hawaiian Wedding shirts (in short and long sleeve), the Guayaberas (imported, not Hawaiin-made), and the Vintage Flamingo.

And, children's size bowling shirts have been VERY good sellers this year.

Anyway, the coupon code just for my newest, best buddies here on PL is PL15. Enter that code on the checkout page for your custom 15% off! I currently have a 10% off special going (due to the cruddy economy - usually October is a GREAT month for sales, but this year has been a real stinker.) The coupon code should go active by Thursday - if you want to browse the store and add stuff to your Shopping Cart, it'll stay there for a few days if you need time to make up your mind. And, of course, all my shirts are guaranteed - we usually ship out within 24 hours!

The perennial best sellers have the Retro 50s shirt, the El Torino, but the Sportster is catching on very quick!

I've also got some pages with links to other bowling-and retro-related fun stuff and gifts, too, at this page. Cool pin-up girl and retro clip art and fonts, Betty Boop paraphernalia, and a link to a very cool Tattoo Gallery site.

Views: 40

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

WOW ! Way to make an entrance into The Marketplace ! ! ! ! !
Thanks Daddy!
I know, I am sometimes a shameless self-promoter... If anyone ever needs help or advice about ecommerce - SEO, marketing, site usability - I'd be glad to help! Communicating on the internet tubes is a very enjoyable endeavor for me.
Daddy Cool said:
WOW ! Way to make an entrance into The Marketplace ! ! ! ! !

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service