Advertise on PinupLifestyle
If you were a super hero what would be your special power?

Julie Newmar owned it!
Photobucket

Views: 47

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

To heal others and myself. That would be RAD! ....wearing a kick ass costume all the time without people staring at you would be rad too!
Superman all the f****** way, I'd fly.
Hmmmmm.... that's a tough one. I guess i would like the power to see the future... and be able to change it. Or just maybe be able to keep my dog from leakin out all her stinky butt farts.
LOL!

Poison Ivy said:
Hmmmmm.... that's a tough one. I guess i would like the power to see the future... and be able to change it. Or just maybe be able to keep my dog from leakin out all her stinky butt farts.
HAHA!!! I want that power too Poison Ivy!
Read minds! I would LOVE to know what some people really think about me!
Yes! I've got to say I'm in with this one...I've got a stinky puggle. Ass/face either end reeks!

Poison Ivy said:
I would have a power that made people tell me the truth when asked a question.....or xray vision, which ever. hahahah!
Wasn't she the ultimate Meowza!!!

I'd love to be able to shoot lightning bolts from my fingertips... LOL
I like what betty said, the power to heal. that would be super rad. Im also partial to becoming animals. but i think a totaly selfish but awesome super power would be the ability to eat anything and everything i want and not gain wieght!
Oh yeah! I want that power too!!! mmmm....cheesecake....
Delyssia LaBelle said:
I like what betty said, the power to heal. that would be super rad. Im also partial to becoming animals. but i think a totaly selfish but awesome super power would be the ability to eat anything and everything i want and not gain wieght!
Sounds like Pleasure Island from Pinocchio! LOL

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service