Advertise on PinupLifestyle
FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

LOL saw these at the store and thought of PL...if you dunno about Dino Nuggets, you dont spend enough time in Chat!

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Chicken in a dino shape?
DINO NUGGETS!!!!!!!
:)
Does this pertain to the 'lifestyle' daddy? lets not encourage posts that we would discourage. right? am i right? but YEAH i freeken love dino nuggets.
Noooo, chit chat lounge is where ANYTHING GOES! Look at the description Madam Delyssia!
How do they get them in that shape??
omg i want some with BBQ sauce
Ooohhh...Madam LaBelle putting the smack down! Work it girl!

Dino Nuggets do kick some serious ass though....

Delyssia LaBelle said:
Does this pertain to the 'lifestyle' daddy? lets not encourage posts that we would discourage. right? am i right? but YEAH i freeken love dino nuggets.
I think it's pretty much the unwritten rule that Daddy and Dee can start topics about whatever they want. Even Dino nuggets! LOL. ;)
Haha nah in the chit chat room anything goes, its for all the random chat and fun s***.

NolaChick said:
I think it's pretty much the unwritten rule that Daddy and Dee can start topics about whatever they want. Even Dino nuggets! LOL. ;)
good point daddy. i will put my nose in the corner this time.
Daddy Cool said:
Noooo, chit chat lounge is where ANYTHING GOES! Look at the description Madam Delyssia!
thanks betty for the support, even though i was wrong this time! just trying to set a good example.

Betty Red said:
Ooohhh...Madam LaBelle putting the smack down! Work it girl!

Dino Nuggets do kick some serious ass though....

Delyssia LaBelle said:
BUY THEM! NAOOO

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service