Advertise on PinupLifestyle
GLOVES? Its so feminine and classy. I wish i could convince everyone to start wearing gloves again, not to mention they're great for keeping nasty uv rays off our hands. It might be a little hard to get used to, but i think I'm going to start wearing them!!

Views: 309

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ha! I just discovered I have a gloves fetish - well, kind of. Lets say the vintage gloves section on ebay is something I go through daily!
I just like my hands and the signals they can send out.
Beside, its starting to be cold in Germany. so... (not that these cute sheer nylon ruffle gloves would help ;))
x
Mmm! Yes I couldn't agree more! A fella in a fedora is a fine site indeed!

Wink Holliday said:
I have a few pairs I never wear. Perhaps I'll take your lead and break them out! And let's get the gentlemen to start wearing hats again. Not just baseball caps, and not indoors, of course. A fella in a fedora looks fiiiine.
I love wearing gloves, but I almost always forget them when I leave the house. I think I'll put a pair by the door from now on. I agree with you, lets start a glove movement!
I have a pair for (almost) every occasion, and yet I never do seem to get into the habit of wearing them. On Mad Men, Betty is seen in gloves more often than Joan, but most of Joan's scenes are interior shots whereas Betty is often coming or going. Our beloved Joanie definitely wears gloves to the office, though, as we occasionally get to see her remove them upon entering. Hot stuff!

Believe it or not, I'm missing at least two pairs!

i have about 4 pairs that i wear depending on my outfit.
I don't fit gloves

My hands are the size of a soccer goalie's and my fingers could be mistaken for ET's!

My mum has a lovely pair of red leathers ones though
I used to wear gloves everyday! Mainly lace patterned gloves but they caught really easily on things, especially zips! I ruined that many pairs of gloves that i kinda gave up after a while. You gals have just convinced me to think other wise...
amen girl. i love wearing gloves, and it more sanitary!
i love gloves and hats! i do wish more people wore them. i have a pair of realy cute while lace ones i got at skirt chaser vintage here in santa rosa . check um out!

oh wink! they are devine!
Wink Holliday said:
I have a pair for (almost) every occasion, and yet I never do seem to get into the habit of wearing them. On Mad Men, Betty is seen in gloves more often than Joan, but most of Joan's scenes are interior shots whereas Betty is often coming or going. Our beloved Joanie definitely wears gloves to the office, though, as we occasionally get to see her remove them upon entering. Hot stuff!

Believe it or not, I'm missing at least two pairs!

I love gloves...my Great Aunt Iris always had gloves--never left home w/o them.
I love 'em. They're the only thing I like about winter! =0D
My ex's great aunt was born in 1925, and still had quite a bit of clothing from her younger years. She let me go through all of it and take all of what I wanted, to which I came across these gems. I loooove them. They're so comfy! She also gave me another pair that are just like these, only a deep shade of brown.

Close up on the detailing... I love the circles on the knucks. <3

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service