Advertise on PinupLifestyle
GLOVES? Its so feminine and classy. I wish i could convince everyone to start wearing gloves again, not to mention they're great for keeping nasty uv rays off our hands. It might be a little hard to get used to, but i think I'm going to start wearing them!!

Views: 309

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

YES, totally agree on the door knob deal, I try to use everything but my hand most of the time.. well mainly in bathrooms- I might look like a weirdo carrying around a paper towel everywhere else, so the gloves do the trick!

Soda Shop Sue said:
i wear gloves!!!
1.) i dont have to touch public door knobs,
2.) the more vintage the smaller your fingers look
3.) it refine's a vintage style!!!!

xoxo soda shop sue
i was just out looking for gloves, all of the real vintage ones are so small! i want a white pair with simple yet elegant embrodery on the backs.
i live in new yawwwwwk, i am so excited for glove season. They're a must, and they keep my manicure from getting trashed when I have to go through my purse!!!
I'm lucky in that regard; I have freakishly small hands. They make up for my freakishly large feet, which prevent me from ever owning any vintage shoes! :)

Delyssia LaBelle said:
i was just out looking for gloves, all of the real vintage ones are so small! i want a white pair with simple yet elegant embrodery on the backs.
Ok... lets somehow throw a party where all the girls wear gloves and all the boys wear hats. It could be the 1st annual PL gathering!
oooohhhh!!! i love it!!!! great idea!

Golden Browne said:
Ok... lets somehow throw a party where all the girls wear gloves and all the boys wear hats. It could be the 1st annual PL gathering!
They are so cute, maybe we should throw a party like Golden says!
Hat and gloves!
Reason one is the best. I hate touching public door knobs. But me being me I feel like the gloves get all dirty and icky after touching a door knob with it.

Soda Shop Sue said:
i wear gloves!!!
1.) i dont have to touch public door knobs,
2.) the more vintage the smaller your fingers look
3.) it refine's a vintage style!!!!

xoxo soda shop sue
The UV ray thing is so true! I need to get a pair of driving gloves at least so I don't get it so bad when I'm... well... driving.
I wear gloves in my photoshoots... I have a couple of pairs of vintage hand made driving gloves as well. Speaking of which, I still wish men wore fedoras and suits!
Amen to that!

Bunni M said:
I wear gloves in my photoshoots... I have a couple of pairs of vintage hand made driving gloves as well. Speaking of which, I still wish men wore fedoras and suits!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service