Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Hello! I'd like a stage name for my pinup modeling...
I was wondering how some of you got yours and how i may find one that flows and suits me well. My name is Maria :)

Thank you girls!

Views: 6844

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i like your pinup name!

Ghoulina von Royal said:
My name has history too :) My friends give me the name Ghoulina what cames from Nekromantix's song Ghoulina. And the main reason in my teeth. :D Yes I have a bit interesting one like a vampire have.
I added the 'von Royal' part when I became pinup model and created Royal Pin-ups. You may see 'Royal' means the contact with Royal Pin-ups. And I think 'von' attaches them in a good way. :)
My pinup name was very easy for me. I know I wanted to keep Sammie, so it wouldn't get confusing when switching from modeling to normal. but I also knew that I needed an alias and didn't want to show my real last name. And I wanted to keep something asian, since that's my heritage, so I just used my middle name which is actually my moms name. And Sammie Soon seems to roll pretty well and is memorable.
Good luck on finding yours!
I came up with my pin-up name through my adoration of good ol' blue eyes, Frank Sinatra. I also picked it because at the time, there weren't any other gals with the name Frankie. Make sure your name is unique, and not already taken by another model/burly-q dancer, and represents something that's meaningful, or cute to you! I adore the whole "stage name" game, it adds some good old fashioned glamour, and can be totally tongue in cheek!
xoxox
Frankie
well i just recenatly came up with mine. how i came up with it, was i wanted something cute and unquie but still keeping some of my name as well. i thought about what i was into and something that would deff. describe me. i came up with a list of just fav things like.....
lace, music, snow white, harley davidsons, sewing, birds, sparrows, and a bunch of other stuff
i knew i wanted to use my middle name Lin as well, so i tried a bunch of combos in till i found the rite one that just seemed to fit. i also had my mom to help me, trust me getting just a little bit of imput from someone else can deff. help, but you have to make the finally call.

here are some of the other names i thought of before coming up with mine.

-Lacey Lin Snowdrop
-Snow Lin
-Harley Leather Lin
-Sewing Sweet Lin
-Lovely Lace Lin <3<3
HI MY BIRTH NAME IS MIA BONITA IM NEW TO THIS WHOLE PINUP WORLD BUT BEFORE I EVEN STARTED WITH EVERYTHING I KNEW I HAD TO HAVE A CUTESIE NAME SO I USED MIMI WHICH IS A NAME MY BEST FRIEND CALLS ME AND ADDED VONLACE FOR FLARE I THOUGHT IT WAS CUTE SO IT STUCK!

I SAY FIND SOMETHING THAT SOUNDS LIKE IT WILL STICK AND ROLL OFF THE TONGUE SWEET.
AND BE MEMORABLE.
hey sweet gal. good question.
it is super hard. yes i agree with soda shop sue, write them down.
i did derby for 2 years and had the same dilim then and wrote tons down. But as for modeling and events i wanted a different nom de plume.
I am a huge Young Frankenstein fan and my wedding dress was taffeta , as in" taffeta darling " a quote from the movie . and my husband and i always quote it to each other and it's fun because it's a inside joke kind of thing and some get it some don't.

hope you find one .

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service