Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Yes that's right you don't need glasses,you read the header right.The first annual Rockabilly/Psychobilly day will be held at Disneyland on November 15th,I'm a huge Disney nerd,so of course I am excited about this!There will also be a Burlesque day sometime in January..Here's the flyer below for the 15th:

I hope to see a lot of your faces there,if ya see me,say Hello! We can catch a ride together :D
xx

Views: 40

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

ha that is awesome! Makes me really wish I lived by Disneyland!
you should most add this to EVENTS too if you want people to see it and have the ability to see who's down for cruisin!
That looks awesome!!
And DC is right, make sure you add it to the Events page!
Ok done and done,added it there as well :D Thanks guys!
xo
thats cool... but i cant go!
What this is awesome!
how much, can you tell me!?
Remember goin to Disneyland when I was 10...walking through Sleeping Beauty's Castle over and over...since the lines at Capitain EO were too long....I need to move to Cali, dagnabbit!
Wow, that's pretty damn cool. I like Disney World better though. :(
I know this is a really good idea,and Ruby all i know is what the flyer says hehe,you can check out the myspace page and it might have more info,I'm not sure. I'm going around noon though,and bringing my dancing shoes :D
xx
Grrrrrrrrrrr!

That sounds like it would be such a great day! Don't think I can afford the air fare though! Sometimes being Enlglish is not all that good!

Hope that everyone that goes has a lovely time. I love Disney.

XxX
That's awesome! I wish I could go!:(

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service