Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Hi ladies, gents. I have a friend who's a photographer and he wants to branch off into the pinup world. He wants to use me to start with. I've never done any shoots, so what are some key things that we should know? Poses, key pieces of clothes? Like I said I've never done this before and I think it would be fun. Any advice or pointers would be wonderful! Thanks.

Views: 18

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well of course you just want to have fun throughout the shoot. Anything that feels too awkward or stiff isn't the right pose. The human body is a wonderful thing, and you should be able to feel when you've hit a good pose. You'll have a feeling of comfort, but not slouchiness or awkwardness.
Remember, pinup poses are very feminine and pretty, not so high fashion and edgy. Pinups have a flair of happiness and genuine interest. They tend to smile more than not.
Key pieces of clothing could be a beautiful pencil skirt, a cute tucked in blouse with a few ruffles, a great pair of heels, and of course, the wonderful and understated dress. Feel free to experiment and take ideas from the internet. There are plenty of pictures even just on this site.
And always, ALWAYS remember, Smile :]. It's supposed to be enjoyable, not nervewracking or uncomfortable. :].

Good luck Doll, and Make sure you post those pictures then. We'd all love to see how they turn out.

x's and o's
Miss Lindsey.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by