Advertise on PinupLifestyle
How about adding a birthday calender?
I think it would be very neat to have a calender where all member who like to can add their birthdays. Not necessarily including year of birth, but just day and month. This way we can send each other happy birthday messages. I think it's always nice to know people think of you on your birthday. :)

Views: 47

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I like that idea. I think that would be fun.
That is a great idea. I would love to do that.
That's a good idea. Maybe kind of like a notification thing like on myspace.
Tell ya what, How about I add a module that displays member birthdays for that day? =) This way we dont have a calendar, but we don't show details either.
That sounds good to me! :D

Daddy Cool said:
Tell ya what, How about I add a module that displays member birthdays for that day? =) This way we dont have a calendar, but we don't show details either.
Done. It is located on the far right side of the site, underneath the banner.
Don't forget to check here each day you log in so we can make sure everyone has an extra Happy Birthday!
:)

Daddy Cool said:
Very cool! I noticed that earlier.. great addition to the site!

The PL Team said:
Done. It is located on the far right side of the site, underneath the banner.
Don't forget to check here each day you log in so we can make sure everyone has an extra Happy Birthday!
:)

Daddy Cool said:

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service