Advertise on PinupLifestyle
I never really considered these "fetishy" until I started looking online to buy some, so I guess they are.

Anyway, I am currently looking for a nice pair of ballet boots to wear for a photoshoot. I have a whole concept in my head for this shoot. I would love to be able to just borrow them from somewhere/someone, because they are literally only going to be used for a few hours and they cost soooo much. I have been searching online for a decent pair and I was wondering if anyone who was familiar with the style had any suggestions. I would prefer knee high, rather than ankle high.

It has been my dream to do a shoot in a pair of these since I discovered them 3 years ago. I guess I would need the right photographer, but that's a whole other issue. The few photogs I have mentioned it to were weirded out because they said it was too "fetish for them".

For those who don't know what the heck I am talking about, here are some ankle ballet boots.

Views: 117

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

these are def, fetish items. prob created by a shoe fetishist. you cant exactly walk in them, so they are a fetish item and not a practical one, i think. i dont own any,or know anyone who does. but put an add on craigslist or freecycle and see what you get! maybe you could get a company to loan you some for a shoot, a promotional thing for them. hope i helped.
i know what you're talking about. i want a pair of these for shoots too, so i'm going in halves with a friend of mine and we'll timeshare them *lol*

they're definitely NOT practical, i only know ONE person who can actually even walk in them (besides myself... i've had some practice), and they definitely SCREAM fetish, which is why i understand some photogs maybe not wanting them as part of an image.

i would suggest that unless someone agrees to lend you a pair, you invest the money in a pair, do your shoot and then sell them on to recoup most of your money.

good luck!
They're fetish, alright. It's a very submissive thing, to be hobbled and unable to walk. With practice, you may be able to get around in them.. but not with a lot of grace or speed. :)
I was able to stand and precariously balance my first time out, but I also pulled a muscle in my foot just getting them on. They look yummy, so it was worth it. :)
Since you asked about buying: I borrowed them from a friend who bought them for 50% off at Rave's Oh My Goth in Denver. Check around at your local fetish shops to see if anyone will lend/give you a pair in exchange for some promo work!
Thanks to all for the feedback! I'm going to continue to look around and maybe "run into" someone who owns a pair that I can borrow! =)
Im pretty sure that these are not just any kind of fetish item. There a piece of bondage gear. You can't walk in them for long. If you were to be tied up and had those on your feet there would be no escape.

I want a pair of the mary jane style ones. There so cute. I tried the boots on but I don't really like them. YOU HAVE TO MAKE SURE THAT THERE IN YOUR SIZE. or you can not stand in them.
good point betty.

SwitchBlade Betty said:
Im pretty sure that these are not just any kind of fetish item. There a piece of bondage gear. You can't walk in them for long. If you were to be tied up and had those on your feet there would be no escape.

I want a pair of the mary jane style ones. There so cute. I tried the boots on but I don't really like them. YOU HAVE TO MAKE SURE THAT THERE IN YOUR SIZE. or you can not stand in them.
be very careful in these baby's.. I love them I must say and recently made an order for them! I've heard of girls hurting themselves really badly in these! So please be careful in walking in them and stretch a bunch before you plan on shooting in them! Good luck!
xo,
Jessie-Lynne
They have actually been around since the 1800's
PleaserUSA has the best selection of costumed, fetish, dance and just plain awesome shoes I've seen. They're pretty reasonable. The trick is to sign up with them as a supplier. I used to own a home business and I enlisted as a vendor. All they need is a resale license. I you don't have one, ask a photographer friend if you could borrow theirs. Get in on it with some friends and you can get some great price breaks. You don't have to buy more than one pair of the same style but last time I checked you needed a $100.00 minimum. If you've been looking for the ballet boots retail, you will be suprised how many shoes you can get for the retail price of one pair. The mark up involved with shoes is insane.
yep the markups are crazy, and if its labeled a fetish item you better bet your bottom its going to be 5 times more expensive then it would be anywhere else. for example i got my riding crop at an equestrian riding store, 10 bucks, and its better looking and better quality if i had walked into a fetish shop, i would have paid..oh 20 pluss for a dinky little thing!

Raven Foxx said:
PleaserUSA has the best selection of costumed, fetish, dance and just plain awesome shoes I've seen. They're pretty reasonable. The trick is to sign up with them as a supplier. I used to own a home business and I enlisted as a vendor. All they need is a resale license. I you don't have one, ask a photographer friend if you could borrow theirs. Get in on it with some friends and you can get some great price breaks. You don't have to buy more than one pair of the same style but last time I checked you needed a $100.00 minimum. If you've been looking for the ballet boots retail, you will be suprised how many shoes you can get for the retail price of one pair. The mark up involved with shoes is insane.
Thanks so much, I'm gonna do that!

Raven Foxx said:
I buy my ballet boots from Sinful Creations on E-bay , they are manufactured by Devious. Great prices too, average around $113 Candian for ankle boots and shoes, $140 for knee highs.
One of the pairs are MINE! We both love to put them on with fine hosiery and have kinky fun in the bedroom!
The foot cramps are simply delicious, you have to suffer through them till they pass!
I can manage about 1~2 hours till they absolutely must come off! They are indeed a b**** to walk in though! You need to master the art of walking with your knees & legs straight, trained ballerinas have no problem wearing them!
As I can afford them, I'm buying a range of sizes for photoshoots. The attached pic is our fireplace mantel!
E

njoy!
Ted ~ Fetphoto

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends: