Advertise on PinupLifestyle
To be sure, I have my favorite places to source stockings from. Secretsinlace.com and mytights.com immediately spring to mind. But sometimes a gal has a run (ladders, for my friends in the UK) while on the run, and what do you do when you need a more immediate fix?

Today I was roaming the aisles of K-Mart looking for cheap Halloween props, and as I walked past the hosiery section I spied Vassarette backseam stockings! No, not thigh-highs, but the real deal. Granted, they only come in black, and the heel isn't reinforced a la Cuban or French, but in a pinch, it's $4.99 well spent. I picked up a pair to keep in my case as an emergency backup.

Views: 54

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

great deal! good eye.
They also have great almost thigh highs that have rubber on the inside that will stay up without a belt and not squeeze the life out of your thigh.
Yup, the only reason I brave K Mart. :)
I will have to look for those Vassarette stockings!

I found an awesome pair of tights at the 99 cent store recently.  (Yes, I know, they're not actual stockings, but they're still awesome).  Super-soft, black tights with an argyle print.  I bought them on a whim - I mean, if they sucked, they were only 99 cents.  But I'm thinking of going back just to stock up on some hosiery!

This thread is about stockings, and where to get, them let's keep it that way. Feel free to start a new thread about tights.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service