Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Alright Ladies..... As a photographer I would like some input on how to make you feel more at ease at shoots when shooting with a new photographer( someone who you have not worked with before) ? Any suggestions ??? Thanks .................................... Rob

Views: 56

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you all for the tips...... I myself am very professional whenever i shoot. I'll will definitly do the music thing like Suzy Q said..... Anything to help make you dolls feel more at ease. Thanks rob for all the killer insight.
Ah this is a great topic. I think most of the people here have pretty much said it all but I'll stick my 2 cents in there just for fun.

As an inexperienced model who was once, and still kind of is, slightly insecure with herself, it really helps me when the photographer is very understanding. I had a photographer once that wanted me to take off my clothes and when I said no, he got almost angry with me. O_O It was, very very unnerving and made me never want to model again.

Also, much like the other girls have said, casual, friendly conversation (awkward silences are never fun) when the camera's not snappin', respectfulness etc. For me, it helps when the photographer has a light attitude and a good sense of humor. Laughter ALWAYS makes me feel more comfortable! :}

Music is great. Feedback on how we're doing is great. Helpful/Friendly suggestions and well, yea, pretty much what everyone else here has said. Haha! <3
thanks.... HKG. I work with many new models s of now and totally don't mind helping out with whatever ... I'm also very patient with new models. If being nude is part of the project then I discuss this way ahead of my shoot and make sure it is agreed upon before hand. I never want my models to feel like they have to shoot something they don't want to . we all have limits and I respect those of my models. thanks for the tips HKG..................
Everything everyone said so far is spot on! The only thing I can add to that would be to have good references from other models you've worked with on your main website so that they know you have a reputation for being a professional and well mannered photographer. :)
(And make sure those references can be traced to that particular model somehow with a link to their site too).

So great of you to care about this, thank you!
great idea there..... thanks seanna

Seanna Miriah said:
Everything everyone said so far is spot on! The only thing I can add to that would be to have good references from other models you've worked with on your main website so that they know you have a reputation for being a professional and well mannered photographer. :)
(And make sure those references can be traced to that particular model somehow with a link to their site too).

So great of you to care about this, thank you!
candy is good. any kind of snackage is awesome. most models i know (including myself) have problems with blood sugar and other such things that require eating in order to remain alert. if i don't snack at shoots, i usually faint.

being laid back and silly is also cool. i dislike uptight photographers and usually never work with them more then once.

OH! have a huge variety of music on your computer/ipod. my favorite photographers will start off a shoot with asking me what my favorite musicians are and actually having them to play.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service