Advertise on PinupLifestyle
I'm making a few banners to advertise PL, & I just want to know which of you lovely ladies is interested in having your pictures featured on them. Just figured I'd post this so I'd have your permission to use them, & I don't have everyone on my friends list. Let me know as soon as you can, thanks! :)

Views: 178

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

update?
feel free to use some of my pictures:)
I'd love to be on a banner! I'm on a ton of modeling websites, so I would use the banner to advertise for sure. In fact, I would be honored.
How's it comin, Heather?
I'm game! Use me for the love of goodness.
Ughhh, I've still only got three done, I think I'm just going to post up the three I have done & still work on the other ones in the meantime. I evidently picked a not-so-good-time to do these, because I feel like I haven't had much time to finish them up this time of the year!

Dee said:
How's it comin, Heather?
Hehe! No worries at all!
We'd love to see the three you've finished. And yeah, take your time on the rest!
You're awesome!

Heather Zombie said:
Ughhh, I've still only got three done, I think I'm just going to post up the three I have done & still work on the other ones in the meantime. I evidently picked a not-so-good-time to do these, because I feel like I haven't had much time to finish them up this time of the year!

Dee said:
How's it comin, Heather?
you're more than welcome to use any of my images

<3 Miss Kay
oooooooo me!
XoXoX
I would love to be apart of Adverts for PL! Let me know if you are interested!!
I would love to let you use my photos :) I don't have many on here but I do on myspace; www.myspace.com/rosevonluck13

And honestly, I don't think any girl on here would really mind if you used them in a PL banner.

But I can't wait to see!!!
I would love to do it!! :)

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service