Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Should I change my name now before it's too late? Update-Problem Solved!

Sooo, I've already started networking as a model/pinup and I'm wondering if I should change my name now before I do any of my major shoots? So far, I've won 1 pinup contest and have promoted a small clothing company but nothing majorly big. I like my birth name a lot (Seanna) and would like to keep it so if I change it I would probably just add an adjective to it or something ;)
I've got a shoot I'm trying to set up with a tattoo magazine so I would need to figure this out soon. What I am asking is, should I change it at all and if so can I hear some suggestions?!

Views: 127

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

While your name is adorable, I would say keep in mind for the future:

1. Anyone that you ever do not want to know that you are a pin-up ie...future bosses, employees, weird stalkers that live in your little town (TRUST ME, they are there)...will be able to google the name they know you by and get all the hawt pin-up pics, your schedule, and info about where you are shooting...etc...etc....

For myself, I have run across several situations in which I were very happy that I go by an alias in this line of work...(For me Burlesque, Dr. Sketchy's, and now modeling)

Maybe I am a prude, and a scaredy cat!....lol
Corky B

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service