Advertise on PinupLifestyle
I saw that dollhouse [among other brands] makes denim leggings. They look fab-u-lous on the models and they make them in black, red, yellow, all kinds of colors including traditional denim. Does anyone own a pair of this seemingly heavenly marriage of the cuteness of jeans with the tightness of leggings? I was just wondering about the fit.

Views: 39

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thats exactly why i was asking, because obviously they look wonderful on the clothing site's models. they're not regular old straight leg skinny jeans, they are allegedly legging-style tight. i was hoping that if you could successfully wear leggins OR high waisted skirts, then this would be a good choice?
I will admit that I can rock a high-waisted skirt or a wiggle dress, but super-skinny jeans would make the most of my curves in the worst possible way. These look damn good on the model, though, which is more than I can say for some skinny jeans I've seen advertised. Still, I'll stick with my straight-legs. And huge cuffs. :)

Miss Bea Rock said:
thats exactly why i was asking, because obviously they look wonderful on the clothing site's models. they're not regular old straight leg skinny jeans, they are allegedly legging-style tight. i was hoping that if you could successfully wear leggins OR high waisted skirts, then this would be a good choice?
Those are SO cute! I wasn't sure till you posted the picture but WOW. Ohh I want a pair!
I'm tall and thin and I LOVE skinny jeans. The skinnier the better for me :)
All of my jeans are skinny jeans! I love them!
And as Seanna said they look hot with heels and your butt does look great in them!

Seanna Miriah said:
I have a pair and they look soooo hot with high heels I can't even stress it enough! Plus, they make ones butt look fabulous. Yes! Get them!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service