Advertise on PinupLifestyle
I saw that dollhouse [among other brands] makes denim leggings. They look fab-u-lous on the models and they make them in black, red, yellow, all kinds of colors including traditional denim. Does anyone own a pair of this seemingly heavenly marriage of the cuteness of jeans with the tightness of leggings? I was just wondering about the fit.

Views: 39

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah that definitely sounds interesting. So, they are basically like tight jeans? LOL.
i would like to know too, are they stretchy like leggings?
Pics please? Somehow this doesn't sound sexy to me.

they actually started calling them 'ultra skinny'...i guess the name before didnt market.

i was just wondering how they FELT, because i don't have a dollhouse retailer near me, and based on the way they look, i think I HAVE to have them.

i hoped the photo changed your mind!!

Daddy Cool said:
HOT.

Dolls you heard it here first, Daddy Cool has approved this style. I gotta say HOT HOT HOT.

Bea Rock said:

they actually started calling them 'ultra skinny'...i guess the name before didnt market.

i was just wondering how they FELT, because i don't have a dollhouse retailer near me, and based on the way they look, i think I HAVE to have them.

i hoped the photo changed your mind!!

Daddy Cool said:
I have a pair and they look soooo hot with high heels I can't even stress it enough! Plus, they make ones butt look fabulous. Yes! Get them!
i have a pair of thes in black and blue ones aswell and i love them and how comfortable are they? its like second skin.. i went back to get more and they were all sold out in like 2 days, but red sounds hot , i want them! your pics look devine by the way.
ooooo! im going on a super skinny jean hunt! these sound fab!

Bombshell Mandy's Bombshell Pinups said:
i have a pair of thes in black and blue ones aswell and i love them and how comfortable are they? its like second skin.. i went back to get more and they were all sold out in like 2 days, but red sounds hot , i want them! your pics look devine by the way.
thanks mama!!!! i saw red ones in the dollhouse ultra-skinny '5 pocket crayon' collection but they might be down to their turquoises and yellows....i think they are letting a few of their lines dwindle down to make room for all the new paris hilton ultra skinny stuff.

and i guess i can buy them now that they have the daddycool seal!!

Bombshell Mandy's Bombshell Pinups said:
those are just fab!!
WTF? Seriously? These "skinny jeans" have been old since last Christmas. Last year they got so popular guys who considered their selves emo started wearing them, and that my friends was creepy as all hell. I'm totally confused, what's the appeal about skinny jeans?

This is a question for the ladies who own a pair already.... What type of body do you have? Are you already very slim? or do you have a lot of curves? are you short or are you tall? Too me, personally, seems like these jeans are meant for skinny bodies who don't have a lot of curves to try and accentuate what you have. Which is totally cool.

come on, lets hear another side to this.....
I'd like to know also about the body style of the ladies that already have these. I'm very curvy in the hips and thighs, I just don't think that these would do well on a body like mine!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service