Advertise on PinupLifestyle
I get stopped at least three times a week for someone to ask me if my tattoos are real. This is crazy. Where is this community of people covered in fake tattoos, causing this unnecessary exchange when I go to the grocery store??

And also, I hate the large quantity of people who feel that their HANDS will enhance the viewing of a tattoo. WHY do you need to stroke my arm when you tell me my tattoo is beautiful....THAT IS AN EYEBALL FUNCTION!! Especially when they are fresh. Doesn't anyone have etiquette??

Views: 126

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am always dumbfounded when I hear of people doing crap like that. A neice was recently pregnant and was talking about the "belly touching" stuff. I mean come on.
Since apparently it's established practice, I think I'm going to start approaching hot women, start rubbing their stomachs and say something like "I probably won't know you if you're ever pregnant, so I'm getting the baby-belly rubs in now". I'm sure she'll be fine with it...

And I don't understand why people think it's rude to rebuff the obvious rude advances of a stranger. If someone starts grabbing you in public I really don't think it's wrong to tell them to take their f****** hands off of you.
LOL, I wish it was an established practice to place your hand on a nice rump...

Filmmonkey said:
I am always dumbfounded when I hear of people doing crap like that. A neice was recently pregnant and was talking about the "belly touching" stuff. I mean come on.
Since apparently it's established practice, I think I'm going to start approaching hot women, start rubbing their stomachs and say something like "I probably won't know you if you're ever pregnant, so I'm getting the baby-belly rubs in now". I'm sure she'll be fine with it...

And I don't understand why people think it's rude to rebuff the obvious rude advances of a stranger. If someone starts grabbing you in public I really don't think it's wrong to tell them to take their f****** hands off of you.
DC all you have to say is "I'm sorry, I thought you were having an ass-baby"

Daddy Cool {PL} said:

Filmmonkey said:

AHAHHAHAAHAAA!

I love you man, soooooo happy to see you back in here with us!

Filmmonkey said:

Daddy Cool {PL} said:

Filmmonkey said:

I've been here all the time, but the previous forums were just not jelling with my browsers on either pc.
glad the new/old forums are back!

Daddy Cool {PL} said:
AHAHHAHAAHAAA!

I love you man, soooooo happy to see you back in here with us!

Filmmonkey said:

Daddy Cool {PL} said:

Filmmonkey said:

You got to be kidding! If somebody would dare to touch my tattoos, without my permission, my right fist would touch their face... LOL
Wow, that's crazy! Seriously, who would be wearing fake tattoos??? What a ridiculous question! I guess maybe if you had just one, simple tattoo (like a skull or a star or something), someone could fathom that being one of those little stick-on temporary tattoos, but I can't imagine anyone stupid enough to think a chest piece, back piece, or sleeve/half-sleeve being fake. "No yeah, it's not real, I just had my friend doodle on me for hours..." Um DUH what did you think?

Nobody has ever asked if mine are real...except for my grandmother when she saw my first one for the first time...
Her: "That's not real, is it?"
Me: "Yes it is"
Her: "...no.."
Me: "Haha, yeah it's real"
Her: ".....................no, really..."
Me: "I got it done last Wednesday, it took about 2-3 hours"
Her: *look of shock and disbelief, followed by long period of silence*
Minutes later, Her: "Did it hurt?"

Hahahaha, oh grandma...

But really, other than that, I just get a lot of compliments on them, and the "did it hurt?" question. Also plenty of "where did you get it done?" I guess living in the Bay Area most people have become accustomed to seeing tattoos, if they don't already have one... I've never had anyone try to touch it, especially not without having asked a few questions about it first (no surprise feel-ups!).
Amen girl! I can't stand that. Totally weird story but...years ago I was at a bar and this drunk guy actually LICKED my tattoo on my back! It was so disgusting! My girlfriends and I had him kicked out and I had a major cleansing session in the bathroom.
Wow! I think that's the grossest thing I've ever heard and I hope it never happens to me, lol

SHALYNN said:
Amen girl! I can't stand that. Totally weird story but...years ago I was at a bar and this drunk guy actually LICKED my tattoo on my back! It was so disgusting! My girlfriends and I had him kicked out and I had a major cleansing session in the bathroom.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service