Advertise on PinupLifestyle
I get stopped at least three times a week for someone to ask me if my tattoos are real. This is crazy. Where is this community of people covered in fake tattoos, causing this unnecessary exchange when I go to the grocery store??

And also, I hate the large quantity of people who feel that their HANDS will enhance the viewing of a tattoo. WHY do you need to stroke my arm when you tell me my tattoo is beautiful....THAT IS AN EYEBALL FUNCTION!! Especially when they are fresh. Doesn't anyone have etiquette??

Views: 126

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ahahhahahah! That is hilarious!!
Oh, the idiots of the world!
That bugs the crap out of me too, but the worst is when some random person comes up behind and just starts touching them without even announcing their presence. It is creepy and stalkerish. People need to learn that this is a hands off zone.
Unfortunately, etiquette is almost as rare in todays modern society as respect! However you could be thankful it's only your arm they're stroking. I have a large tattoo on my chest and I'm getting joggers nipple with all the stroking! lol!
people touch me when i wear halter tops so its just weird people coming up behind me and touching me when i don't even know they are there. sorry to hear about your chest tho, that sounds rough. ; )

The Sabboth Sinner said:
Unfortunately, etiquette is almost as rare in todays modern society as respect! However you could be thankful it's only your arm they're stroking. I have a large tattoo on my chest and I'm getting joggers nipple with all the stroking! lol!
Oh yeah haha that sucks! I live in the south and as you know southern women are loud and in your face. The older women are the ones who want to feel my arm more then anyone which I usually think is funny. I'm usually OK with the curiosity part because I didn't get tattooed so no one could look at them but then again I didn't get them for people to have open rights to feeling me up! It is hard to tell people you don't want to be touched because you don't want to come off as a snob or a prude. I don't have a consistent etiquette with someone wanting to rub my arms so I usually just give off a "don't touch me" vibe from the start. I back up and just say thank you. It's different every time though. I just got my chest finished and haven't had to deal with anyone wanting to touch it yet! That's going to suck! I guess I just educate people as I go along. I politely let them know that grabbing my arm or touching me is rude and for future reference "don't do that." That way you are saving the next tattooed person from dealing with it. I guess you have to be rude to people who are being rude. =)
I only touch tush-pieces...I feel it enhances the experience greatly!

OK OK lol, thats just f****** stupid, as stupid as touching a pregnant womans belly unannounced. Deserving of losing a friggin hand!
ahahaha!! You would Daddy C!

I agree though - not okay. I have had people grab my wrist to look at mine. And since when did people above the age of 10 start wearing fake tattoos?

...some people's children, I swear.

Daddy Cool said:
I only touch tush-pieces...I feel it enhances the experience greatly!

OK OK lol, thats just f****** stupid, as stupid as touching a pregnant womans belly unannounced. Deserving of losing a friggin hand!
LMAO! You're hilarious!
Holy crap I know EXACTLY what you mean! I worked at walmart for a while, and had people CONSANTLY asking me if my tattoos are real. I have a chest piece and I was walking to my register one day when this woman stopped me, I turn around and she PULLS DOWN the front of my shirt!!! Okay I'm a girl with a big bust, and she let everyone on that side of the store have a very good look at them.
The other question i get sick of, is "Did that hurt?" Hmm I had a needle poking my chest thousands of times .. no it tickled..*rolls eyes*
I no where close to regret my chest piece, but I have had men.. MEN touch my tattoo, which part of it starts to go between my cleavage and of course that is where they touch it. They think its ok for some crazy ass reason. Uh.. ITS NOT. Thankfully they haven't tried this with my man around, that wouldn't be a pretty scene.
This has happened to friends of mine and of course they hate it. I would hate it too! I have two tattoos but they are hidden so this has yet to happen. I do plan on getting more so I'm expecting it and I feel sorry for the unlucky bastard who lays their hands on me!
good one!
I, for some reason, thought I was the only one in the world that either this happened to, or that hated this.. I mean I LOVE showing off my tattoos, but I HATE when people touch me to see them. I have only HIT one person, and it was because like you said, Miss Bea, it was fresh.. and who in the world touches someone's open wound!? I get questions like "did it hurt?" "how long did that take?" "is that real?" "is that new?" "how much did that cost?" etc etc.. ALL THE TIME! I usually just say no, please don't touch me.. and walk away.. I have had people walk up behind me and pull down my shirt.. also the fron tof my shirt, i have had total strangers grab my arm and twist me around to look at a tattoo.. i dont know why or how i look like I can be treated that way.. and I don't know who taught everyone it was OK! The only way to stop it i guess is to cover up.. but I'm not THAT desperate.. ;)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service