Advertise on PinupLifestyle
I think we should start leaving more comments on people's photos as it makes them feel good! I haven't seen a lot of people leaving actual comments on photos themselves and I think that a lot of people would be happy to get them :)

Just my thought, so I'm going to step up my comment giving

Views: 87

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

you get an email when someone leaves you a comment.

UltimateFetish said:
Speaking of photo comments, shouldn't there be notifications as to when you have a photo comment? I leave tons of photo comments.
I leave photo comments, but i typically leave them as a comment on their personal page for everyone to easily read. That's the whole point, right? to flaunt what you got?

-jane.
Actually check your email settings because PL can send you an email when you recieve one, the email contains a link to the photo with the comment.
There is a difference between the two. When you leave it on their page, the person's main profile page can only show so many comments. So this is similar to Model Mayhem's Tag system versus comments system. The comments you leave on a photo itself will be visable for anyone who views the photo and will always stay with the photo. If you only leave a tag or comment on the profile page it soon disappears from easy view.
Everyone of course can do whatever they want, I was simply suggesting that we start leaving some commetns because some people didn't realize we could with this being a brand new website. Comments don't have to be left at all, but most people who recieve them do appreciate getting them, as this is why they post their work, for others to see.

jane said:
I leave photo comments, but i typically leave them as a comment on their personal page for everyone to easily read. That's the whole point, right? to flaunt what you got?

-jane.
I wont leave any as I'm tired of em LOL! I like your humor, we should talk sometime, I'm in the same business...saying nice things to beautiful women!

Pin-ups Hair Design Inc. said:
After years of leaving photo comments on Myspace, I think people are tired, bored and over it. It takes valuable seconds and gives no immediate gratification. Personally, I'm in the business of saying nice things to people (especially girls), all day long. I do hair! My clients like it! It makes them feel good about themselves. I just think people might be a bit tired of it and view it as ego stroking. The proverbial," What's in it for me?", starts to kick in...
Oh well, that's it for now. Just my opinion. I'll be looking for lots of pic comments, when I awake!
what is a photo comment?
lol
Yes, Rob. I will give you tons of pic comments. And if you are in the business of saying nice things to people all day long, what happened to me? :(
As for immediate gratification...you are starting to sound like one of those people you complained about...
just kidding, you know i have to give you a little bit of a hard time, right? :)
lots of love
After years of leaving photo comments on Myspace, I think people are tired, bored and over it. It takes valuable seconds and gives no immediate gratification. Personally, I'm in the business of saying nice things to people (especially girls), all day long. I do hair! My clients like it! It makes them feel good about themselves. I just think people might be a bit tired of it and view it as ego stroking. The proverbial," What's in it for me?", starts to kick in...

Oh well, that's it for now. Just my opinion. I'll be looking for lots of pic comments, when I awake!
Of course I like you :)

OMG! I woke up this morning and it was just like Christmas... I had a ton of photo comments. I think Marissa likes me...
Photo Comments should = some kind of points. More incentive :)
Yah, that is ridiculous that they don't!!! Ohhh Daddy Cool can we do something about that?
Cassie Wanda said:
Photo Comments should = some kind of points. More incentive :)
They do.
Really? because I have checked before and after i left comments and didn't notice any change. How many points are they?

Daddy Cool said:
They do.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by