Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Hola everyone. I do graphic design if anyone is interested in having any work done, also if anyone needs help with site things, such as banners for promotion, or whatever else. I went to a tech school for internet design, & did a lot of graphic design a few years prior to going to school. For example, I made my Myspace background if anyone is interested in seeing part of what I can do. []
I'm a big photoshop nut, so if you would like to see more just ask & I'll do some digging to find some more things I've done over the years. :)

Views: 18

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oooo Heather, mind emailing some banner examples over to pinuplifestyle@gmail.com ? Some of our interested advertisers may not have banners yet and we'd like someone to refer them to. Our plates are full!
Sure thing!
I'll send em out a soon as I can :)
I've also got a few little things on my photography website that I forgot about: [http://www.myspace.com/5p00k5h0w]

Although that's really not the best of examples for what I'm capable of, ha.

Other than that I apparently lost a lot of the things that I've made, but I'll still keep looking.
How about this...make 3 banners for PL, we won't use any of them unless you say we can. If you find a photo you like on the site, message the member to ask if you can use it. Im lookin forward to seeing your work. Animateds are a bonus. If you want the .psd for the PL logo so you can have it in layers, email us at the address above.
Alright, cool!
I wish I remembered how to do animations, that whole lesson pretty much went in one ear & out the other while I was in school, ahaha! [it didn't help that my teacher was a complete cuntwad, haha]

Daddy Cool said:
How about this...make 3 banners for PL, we won't use any of them unless you say we can. If you find a photo you like on the site, message the member to ask if you can use it. Im lookin forward to seeing your work. Animateds are a bonus. If you want the .psd for the PL logo so you can have it in layers, email us at the address above.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service