Advertise on PinupLifestyle
So I like beer a bit. Travel around for beer fests, hit local brewpubs and breweries when I travel, trade beer with other via shipments, and more. Anyone else into beer?

Bockfest in at Schell's Brewery in New Ulm, MN. 2nd oldest family owned brewery in the country. Bockfest is held every Feb on the brewery grounds. We go down there with a big group of friends every year. What a great way to spend a freezing cold day in MN. Stand outside and drink beer with 5000 other drunks while listening to a rockin' German band.

Great Taste of the Midwest in Madison, WI every August. Head over there and party with a bunch of friends. 2nd biggest brewfest in the country and by far the best. Right on the lake in downtown Madison.

Darkness Day at Surly Brewing Co. in Brooklyn Center, MN. Surly's Darkness Russian imperial stout is one of the highest rated Russian imperial stouts in the world (top 5) and was only available in bottles one day. Go and drink at the brewery and rock out with a couple bands. Friend is the brewer and his band got played their first show in a years at the event. Awesome time.

Brought a lil Surly to Australia to get a picture for the brewery (friend owns the brewery and good friends with the brewer and assistant brewers).

Cop that's been at the Gitchee Gumee Brewfest in Superior, WI. Friend and I head up there every March/April for the fest. Always a great time.

Bought a lil bit of beer to bring to a beer gathering in Indiana.

Hanging out with my German friend at New Glarus Brewing Co. in New Glarus, WI.

Some of the left overs after a long weekend at a friends cabin in upper Michigan. Bunch of friends from Madison and I headed up there for boating and kayaking down the river. Shot of me standing on a rock in the middle of the river taking a wiz after 4 hours of floating down the river in a kayak and drinking omitted.

End of the Great Taste of the Midwest this year. Moments later tons of drunks took turns sliding across the ice on their stomachs shirtless. Sliding across sharp ice doesn't sound like fun to me but it was fun to stand around with everyone else and watch.

Having a beer at the lake up at my grandma's cabin this summer.

Part of our beer stash at Bockfest last Feb.

Oktoberfest at The Muddy Pig in St. Paul, MN. Served up from a fass (German cask) served by gravity pour.

Oktoberfest at Barley John's in New Brighton, MN. Hop cone from the hop harvest that was going on at the time.

My beer cellar. Chest freezer is nice and full.

What better way to start the day at 5am on the lake up north then Beer Geek Breakfast Stout (awesome coffee stout). Fishing time.

Beer haul from Dark Lord Day at Three Floyd's Brewery in Munster, IL this summer.

Hanging out with friends at Tyranena Brewing Co. in Lake Mills, WI the day after The Great Taste in Madison. Grilled some food and then headed on our way home.

Couple brews in the refrigerator.

Great Taste of the Midwest 2007

Autumn Brew Review at the old Grain Belt Brewery complex on the Mississippi in Minneapolis.

Gitchee Gumee Brewfest in Superior, WI

Have a bit of a beer glass collection (haven't bought a glass in a couple years but seem to keep getting more free and the tasting glasses from beer fests pile up too).

Views: 31

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I also like beer. Nice face. : )
Pretty sexay eh?

Anita Fixx said:
Oh yeah...

Max Headroom said:
Pretty sexay eh?

Anita Fixx said:
Hmm.. One might be inclined to believe that this is not an appreciation for beer.. that you are actually just an alcoholic.. Look at that fridge!!!
I'm j/k ..

I'm still getting into beer.. I know I like dark brews better! But, I've not had much exposure to as many different kinds..
Wow! I love your face!
LOLFACE!
So awesome to see I'm not the only beer obsessed person!! I collect glasses & I try new beers out often. Dark, light, stout, somewhere in between, I seem to have an affinity for each one. Many moons ago, before I had children, a bunch of us would get together, try out new beers. Ah, the days of freedom. I used to save 1 bottle outta the 6er if I really liked it, just for commemorative reasons. It's weird to look back & see some they no longer make... Course twas my fave!!!! YEAY BEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Wowza! And where was I when all this happened?!??!
XD

Im A NEW CASTLE GAL
;D

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends: