Advertise on PinupLifestyle
I just had a pinup drawn out for my next tattoo. But Im not sure where to put her. I was thinking my lower back or on my thigh. Any suggestions??

Views: 20

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It depends on the tattoo... if it's standing vertically I would say the forearm. That's where I have my Dita pin up. but it's all up to you! your tattoo is forever!
Thats true...but part of my not getting new ones is deciding where they go!! LOL i think she is lying down tho...still havent seen the actual drawing, but i do know the guy can draw!!!

UltimateFetish said:
It depends on the tattoo... if it's standing vertically I would say the forearm. That's where I have my Dita pin up. but it's all up to you! your tattoo is forever!
It's hard to tell without seeing the drawing, but I have two pinups myself and they are standing. One for each thigh/hip area. But mostly tho it's whatever is most attractive to you.
the general rule here is to make sure the tattoo fits the body part its going on. also, ask your artist. he/she will have the best idea of where it should go. stay away from really curvy body parts or parts that twist as its easier to distort the tattoo... bad news for a pin-up tattoo.
I prefer to have mine where I can see them, because I don't get them for the benefit of other folks. That being said, my pinstriping is done across the back of my shoulders because that's where it looked best. And also, because I knew that no artist would get the lines just right, and it would drive me nuts to be able to see the imperfections! :D
When you have the drawing you should post it... I have ideas but like everyone else, it depends on the drawing itself.
great points!

Pin-ups Hair Design Inc. said:
Ideally, the tattoo should be drawn or designed with a specific placement in mind. Certain pieces work better in certain places. The form of the body is key. The tattoo should move with the body and flow with the muscle movement.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service