Advertise on PinupLifestyle
I'm a big fan of the 50's-60's cars, so I just thought I'd ask what everyone's favorite classic car is!
My favorite without a doubt is the 1957 Chevy Bel Air!

Views: 2405

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have a '51 Hudson Hornet-basically, I own Doc Hudson from Cars (except we had it for years before the movie came out.) We're looking for a 50s Ford pick-up truck, & some sort of vintage camper/trailer. 

Pesonally, I love my Chevelle. But my other fav is the 1957 Pontiac Chieftan. Owned one about 15 years ago, never should have sold it.

I am a huge fan of classic cars. I own a 65 & 70 VW Bug and I own a 67 Chevy C-10 Pickup. However my dream car is a 67 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 2 door.

Attachments:

48 Studebaker. Mine and I love it!

My dream....

This is my Baby,1950 Chevy Fleetline,
Kandy Apple Pegan Gold,
Larry Watson Style

Does this have a rumble seat were you can hide me threw the drive in ?

I'm a big fan of a 1969 El Camino. Found one awhile back that was hot cherry red with white racing stripes the inside interior was a white leather and sliver chrom. I personally want my El Camino to be lime green with a frankie protait on the front and the interior a purple. I love it to look like halloween blowed up inside it! =)

GTO wheels, very cool.

Trudibikergirl said:

48 Studebaker. Mine and I love it!

I'm a fan of the big ass "sleds" from 1964-1966.  Looking at a 1965 Mercury Park Lane convertible and a 1966 Chrysler Newport convertible right now.  Something just so "no nonsense" about them.  Fast, strong, not too flashy but some refinement...

i like the two i have 50 ford f1 and my 71 nova but i would like a 55 belair

here they are

Attachments:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends: