Advertise on PinupLifestyle
I'm a big fan of the 50's-60's cars, so I just thought I'd ask what everyone's favorite classic car is!
My favorite without a doubt is the 1957 Chevy Bel Air!

Views: 2405

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

2002 Birkin S3 Lotus Super 7 Replica 01

Hard for me to narrow down to one, but I just adore the 1960's Lotus Super 7, like The Prisoner drove.

the mid 60's tbirds are just gorgeous.... the interiors especially. for me, it's pretty easy. I love them all. currently own a '65 chevy van and a '60 Pontiac Land Yacht (star chief). if you're not smellin gas, oil and dust you're doing something wrong.

Cant go wrong with a late 50s, early 60s Cadillac..  My personal favorite is the 1962 series 62...  I am working on one for myself at the moment.....

What a cream puff . I would love a cruise in this ..

51 Merc Lead Sled (uncle has 2)
42 Buick Century (grandpa had one)
62 Buick Special convertible (dad has one)
58 Chevy
55 Chevy Nomad
64 Impala

So many cool cars in that era!

My favorite is my '59 Fiat 1200 Cabriolet. Here's a link to watch it on you tube. That one is not mine, but enclosed are pictures of my baby. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEnTMqmSTMg

Attachments:

1964 aston martin or any year between 60's-70's jaguar

Nice car indeed. However it looks a little more like a Caterham. The wheels are pretty wide.

bmw said:

Hard for me to narrow down to one, but I just adore the 1960's Lotus Super 7, like The Prisoner drove.

You're right that it's not a real Lotus. According to the Flickr info it's a "2002 Birkin S3 Lotus Super 7 Replica 01"

italcarnut said:

Nice car indeed. However it looks a little more like a Caterham. The wheels are pretty wide.

bmw said:

One of my favorite cars is the 1956 Mercury Montclair. Ok, the 1960 Chrysler 300 F.

Thats a cute little Fiat, kinda looks like a Triumph Herald, but with way more style.

italcarnut said:

My favorite is my '59 Fiat 1200 Cabriolet. Here's a link to watch it on you tube. That one is not mine, but enclosed are pictures of my baby. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEnTMqmSTMg

I am very partial to my '57 Cadillac Coupe deVille..   But I also love my '26 Gardner 8cyl rumble seat roadster, Buick Grand National, and my latest acquisition, my new 'fun daily driver' a Pontiac G8 GT..

Speaking of..I should really be in the garage working on the Cadillac rather than playing on this computer!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service