Advertise on PinupLifestyle
I'm a big fan of the 50's-60's cars, so I just thought I'd ask what everyone's favorite classic car is!
My favorite without a doubt is the 1957 Chevy Bel Air!

Views: 2405

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, this is ONE of my dream cars... My '50 Buick.

But I pretty much love anything from about the mid-40s to late 50's and a handfull of cars from the 60s.
Oooooh yes, that is a nice one also!

RBmPyre said:
Well, this is ONE of my dream cars... My '50 Buick.

But I pretty much love anything from about the mid-40s to late 50's and a handfull of cars from the 60s.
I love late 50's and early 60's cars. My favorites, wow that would be a HUGE list but mainly cars that have strange tail fins! Right now I am driving a '63 thunderbird, I love it. She needs A BUNCH of body work....I can't afford~!

That is such an awesome car. I want to do a classic car shoot so bad. Years ago, my father had a '74 Lincoln Continental. It was nothing like this, of course, but it was nice enough to make me wish he still had it.
MIne is a Pink Thunderbird... I think it's a 57 ....I think... lol
Aly Meow said:
MIne is a Pink Thunderbird... I think it's a 57 ....I think... lol

Mine came out of the factory pink!! I want to make mine pink again...well once all the rust is cut out.
This is my friend's husband's car....and I think his is my fav...I hate riding in it though, it musses my hair...

oh yeah...it's a '54 ford

Kim Bombshell said:
This is my friend's husband's car....and I think his is my fav...I hate riding in it though, it musses my hair...

that is such a beautiful car! its so hard to pick a fav. but i will try to later. great topic!
oh yeah im loving this!!!!
Betty Red said:
We'll go cruise in our 51's! :o)

Dee Von K said:
YES BETTY!!
When you find the truck you want, make you get one for me!!
:)

Betty Red said:
I want a truck. A '51 Ford to be exact....like this one. ....DROOL. My boyfriend owns a '50 Buick Special...that is a pretty beautiful car. I am also a fan of the Hudson.

ok so I found them! and the other one attatched, i couldnt decide.
Attachments:
That red one is so hot, but on the grey one, the red strip under the window is out of place =\ kills the flow for me.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service