Advertise on PinupLifestyle
I'm a big fan of the 50's-60's cars, so I just thought I'd ask what everyone's favorite classic car is!
My favorite without a doubt is the 1957 Chevy Bel Air!

Views: 2405

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Im right there with you!! Although I would love one in red
Oh yes, me too! If I got to pick what color, red would definitely be my first option!

Miss ShadyLayne said:
Im right there with you!! Although I would love one in red
Ooooo I own a classic car and drive it DAILY.

I have ALWAYS wanted one of those cars in the EXACT color. I also want a 1969 Chevelle!
Mine would have to be the Impalla, 1962 model. I may be biased because I owned on at one time, I loved it. It had the original 327 all original trim. Of course it needed some work. I didn't get to have it long, I got talked into selling it to help come up with a down payment on a house that we never bought, lol! I miss it though!
I want a truck. A '51 Ford to be exact....like this one. ....DROOL. My boyfriend owns a '50 Buick Special...that is a pretty beautiful car. I am also a fan of the Hudson.

OMG, that is BEAUTIFULLLLL!!
I WANT!
Old Impala's are suuuper nice too!
I also wouldn't mind owning an old T-Bird :)

Nina said:
Mine would have to be the Impalla, 1962 model. I may be biased because I owned on at one time, I loved it. It had the original 327 all original trim. Of course it needed some work. I didn't get to have it long, I got talked into selling it to help come up with a down payment on a house that we never bought, lol! I miss it though!
Oh I completely agree with you! I love that car! I would love it in purple and black though. I have seen one down the road from where I live, and it has an amazing custom paint job with purple and black. Its absolutely gorgeous.
I've seen them in purple/black too, they look faaaabulous!

Amanda said:
Oh I completely agree with you! I love that car! I would love it in purple and black though. I have seen one down the road from where I live, and it has an amazing custom paint job with purple and black. Its absolutely gorgeous.
We'll go cruise in our 51's! :o)

Dee Von K said:
YES BETTY!!
When you find the truck you want, make you get one for me!!
:)

Betty Red said:
I want a truck. A '51 Ford to be exact....like this one. ....DROOL. My boyfriend owns a '50 Buick Special...that is a pretty beautiful car. I am also a fan of the Hudson.

My dream car is also a 1957 Chevy Bel Air, either turquoise and white or red and white! I also have a deep love of station wagons. I would especially love to own a 1957 Chevy Nomad.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service