Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Halloween is almost here! Are there any guys and gals on here that love gore, guts, and violence? What are your favorite horror movies? I always have a movie marathon before Halloween comes, and any suggestions on what to watch are welcome!

Views: 90

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

haha I love halloween for the major part that is when the best movies are on tv. I love the Halloween marathon! I watch that every single year. I like trying to find different horror movies I've never seen to watch also. Found some that are absolutely worthless but some great ones also. I can't think of the names of some that I did like, they weren't popular. But once I figure them out I will post them :)
And who can forget the all time classic, Night of the Living Dead! I love zombie movies, and George Romero is the best there is! Did anyone like the Halloween remake by Rob Zombie? I thought is was really good. I enjoy all Rob Zombies movies. I need to rewatch House of 1000 Corpes and the Devil's Rejects!
If you saw Feast [with Henry Rollins, and Jay from Jay and Silent Bob, produced by Ben Affleck and Matt Damon], you HAVEEEEEEEEEEEEE to see Feast 2: Sloppy Seconds....

It's got gore, hilarity, midget mexican luchador fighting, naked tattooed girls, and anything you ever wanted in a comedy or horror movie.
My favourite part of Halloween is the ridiculous amount of radio play that Thriller by MJ gets... it's such a good seasonal pop song! I know this is a movie thread, but the music video itself is long enough to be considered a short horror film, right? ;-)

Some good horror/Halloween movies are anything with zombies, i.e. "______ of the Dead" (including Shaun of the Dead just because it can poke fun at all the zombie movies that came before it), Grindhouse/Death Proof is hilarious, gruesome fun... and I thought the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre was terrifying simply because I was watching it in a dark basement in an empty house. BAD idea.

Also I've only seen the last minute of Sleepaway Camp, where it's just the girl/boy standing there with his mouth wide open and making that weird noise... why does he just stand there like that? And why is he completely naked?
What about Hellraiser, Freddy, and Jason? SCARY! Their movies are perfect for a good scare anytime!
your right, nice and scarry! when i was younger and the freddy movie trailer came out on T.V i had nightmares for 2 plus years, just about the trailer, but i was pretty young! scarry stuff!
Tesia said:
What about Hellraiser, Freddy, and Jason? SCARY! Their movies are perfect for a good scare anytime!
anybody an evil dead fan!? i love bruse campbell in anything he does, but i love that B movie horror, and army of darkness, great stuff !
my sister-in-law has the best tattoo of bruce campbell on her thigh, it's like him with a spoke through his head all bloody and whatnot. it's great.

Morgana Rose said:
anybody an evil dead fan!? i love bruse campbell in anything he does, but i love that B movie horror, and army of darkness, great stuff !
I couldn't watch Evil Dead as a child. We lived in the woods... it gives me chills thinking about it. But I loved the part in Evil Dead 2 when the headless body dances!
Morgana Rose said:
I loooooove vampires!
I LOVE HORROR MOVIES! I watch them all the time,while I do enjoy a good slasher/gore flick from time to time,I really dig the ones that get under your skin and creep you out mentally :D
One of my favorites is a Mario Bava classic:I Tre volti della paura(The Three Faces of Fear),and i love Dead Alive,gory and funny.For something more suspenseful i like Cat People.and I can't watch Silent Hill....just scares me too much...
Have you ever played the video game (Silent Hill)? Way scarry! And the Resident Evil video games are much better than the movies in my opinion!
Vanessa Vixen said:
I LOVE HORROR MOVIES! I watch them all the time,while I do enjoy a good slasher/gore flick from time to time,I really dig the ones that get under your skin and creep you out mentally :D
One of my favorites is a Mario Bava classic:I Tre volti della paura(The Three Faces of Fear),and i love Dead Alive,gory and funny.For something more suspenseful i like Cat People.and I can't watch Silent Hill....just scares me too much...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service