Advertise on PinupLifestyle
I WANTED A LITTLE PLACE FOR EVERYONE TO SHOWCASE THEIR ORIGINAL ARTWORK SO EVERYONE CAN ENJOY IT. PAINTERS-SCULPTORS-WELDERS-FURNITURE MAKERS_WHATEVER! POST PICTURES AND SHARE YOUR TALENTS WITH US.

Views: 255

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would love to see some of your cakes and costumes

Brittany said:
I'm into a lot of different kinds of art.. from painting, drawing, designing and creating clothes / costumes, baking and decorating cakes, designing and making faerie wings and jewelry!

This is adorable.

Teryn Cain said:

Here are my creative Pin Up hair accessories!
Love the take on these dolls! If the pink Bo Peep lamps I had in my room as a little girl had tattoos, I might have liked them.
While I was camping out side of Santa Fe on Route 66, I drew this dark heart. On a whim I went into town on a Sunday to a tattoo shop to see if just maybe... There was on person at the shop, she had just finished an appointment so she locked the door and did my tattoo. So this is a collaboration.

Okay, where did the picture go/
Hello! I finally got some pictures downloaded into this here internet...please let me know what you think of my stuff.

Bettie Page purse

Leopard Print Burlesque purse

Zebra Print Pin Up Girl purse

Pin Up with Japanese Print purse
So people have NO comment about my stuff? Hmm...NOT a good sign!
I like the Coco Framboise one best: the oval picture really works with the shape of the bag and leopard print. The ticket is a nice touch too! The pink in the final one is so gorgeous - have you thought about adding a bow or some feathers to round it out?

Anita Fixx said:
Thank you!!!! Finally SOME FEEDBACK!!
You like the exclamation points and caps? : P
Thanks and have a good one eh!

Poppy Fields said:
I like the Coco Framboise one best: the oval picture really works with the shape of the bag and leopard print. The ticket is a nice touch too! The pink in the final one is so gorgeous - have you thought about adding a bow or some feathers to round it out?

Anita Fixx said:

Thought I'd share my latest custom mermaid! Made for the loverly Jen Ann Tonic of Toxique Boutique.
She has Jen's gorgeous red locks, "Grandpa Gene" sailor tattoo, plus a miniature version of Toxique Boutiques hair flowers.
:D
LOVE the Harlow!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by