Advertise on PinupLifestyle
I WANTED A LITTLE PLACE FOR EVERYONE TO SHOWCASE THEIR ORIGINAL ARTWORK SO EVERYONE CAN ENJOY IT. PAINTERS-SCULPTORS-WELDERS-FURNITURE MAKERS_WHATEVER! POST PICTURES AND SHARE YOUR TALENTS WITH US.

Views: 255

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OKAY... I'LL START WITH MINE...

Your work is amazing! What medium do you use?
Thanks!!
fw liquid acrylic and dr. martins watercolor.
all of these were done on cold press.

Tesia said:
Your work is amazing! What medium do you use?
I love your stuff! The one of the heart with the pencil and paintbrush is my favorite!
Wow you have great work! I love the skull.

Mrs. VonScollon said:
OKAY... I'LL START WITH MINE...

I've always been one for realism, so I enjoy doing portraits a lot. Here's an example: (done with a #2 mechanical pencil)

You only used a two mechanical pencil? It's really great!
RBmPyre said:
I've always been one for realism, so I enjoy doing portraits a lot. Here's an example: (done with a #2 mechanical pencil)

Tesia said:

Thanks!
Yep, #2 Bics are my friends. I used to use blending stumps to get nice shading until one of my college professors told me he'd fail me if I continued to use them, so I had to learn better pencil control. ...Makes it look better IMO.
Wow, Mrs. VonScollon. Your stuff is awesome!
Just with a pencil? Wow. major talent.

Tesia said:
RBmPyre said:

wow! i wish i could do that kind of artwork. amazing friend, amazing!!

RBmPyre said:

Thanks! But, since I got my tattoo apprenticeship I've been trying my hand at the more traditional tattoo style and I gotta say, for looking kind of simplistic it's hard to create You've definately got it and your work is clean! I like it a lot.

Now, here's a question and it's prolly dumb, but I'll just blame ignorance. Liquid Acrylic ...what is it? Is it like airbrush acrylic? Your stuff has great saturation... how's it compare to watercolor?

Mrs. VonScollon said:
wow! i wish i could do that kind of artwork. amazing friend, amazing!!

RBmPyre said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service