Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Hey ladies,

I sing with a great bunch of musicians... we're called Holly & The Go-Lights.

I've put up a vid of a Christmas TV show we did last Christmas - unfortunately I hadn't discovered Vivien of Holloway at that stage so my look isn't great.. much better now - added a picture of me all decked out before last nights gig!! YAY - love you Vivien!

I'll stick up some of our favourite tunes & performances over the forthcoming weeks.

In the meantime check out www.spellbound.ie - our bass player Simon Farrell also plays with Spellbound (Rockabilly/Psychobilly Band) and has a super site with great like minded musos. My hubby & guitarist (Mike Brookfield) will have a section on that site in the next week or two where he'll be doing online guitar lessons - demonstrating all your favourite rockabilly licks.. check it out!

Dying to meet y'all!

Grainne (a.k.a. Holly)

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Aren't you on the White Stripes album, Elephant, and on the Broken Flowers soundtrack?
Hey Tesia,

Unfortunately no - there is another lady using the same name, she's a folk singer. I think she's based in the UK - I'm based in Ireland. I only discovered her a couple of years ago - she was playing in Whelan's in Dublin and a bunch of our fans thought it was us and went to the gig. They knew something was up when they were the only rockabillies there!! I got a flurry of emails the next day - very funny!

Our paths rarely cross so its ok. I'm the biggest fan of Audrey Hepburn/Breakfast At Tiffany's and I've used this name for over 10 years - changing it now would just be weird :-)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service