Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Hey gang.

I decided to stay home tonight. I poured myself a glass of wine, and made some popcorn and watched one of my all time favorite movies, PULP FICTION. I've watched this movie so many times I can recite all the lines. No matter how well I know that movie, I still can not figure out WHATS IN THE BRIEFCASE????? It drives me nuts that I don't know. Like many others this is the only conclusion I've made...

If you notice Marcellus always has a band-aid on the back of his neck where the bible says ones "soul" is extracted. Jules and Vincent go to the apartment and were shot at but didn't die and Jules thought it was "Divine intervention" or an act of God, this leads me to believe that the three men they took the suitcase from were working for the devil. The glowing contents of the briefcase must be Marcellus' soul. I think that perhaps Marcellus made a deal with the devil and sold his soul then changed his mind and wanted it back. This would also explain why he is so rich ( or the simple fact that he is a gangster) To me this makes the most sense and sounds pretty wicked....

But that's just my opinion... what do you think is in the briefcase?

Views: 64

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Do what?

Marissa Lily said:
Pretty good movie. What do you think about the Elvis people and Beatles people thing?
all i can say is "b**** be cool"

<-- doesn't dig on the swine

haha absolutely Quentin brings a whole new atmosphere to the movie world...the end of death proof where rosario dawson dropkicks her heel into Kurt Russell's skull???? PRICELESS

Bunni M said:
Yes, I adore this movie. It's one of my all time top movies. Actually you're wrong AND right about this. Quentein Tarantino (sorry I'm a fanatic) said that whats in the briefcase is whatever you want it to be. It could be a shoe, a house... or a soul just like you say!

My other favorite movies are Clockwork Orange, Four Rooms, Reservoir Dogs, Death Proof, Planet Terror, and The Big Lebowski... I could go on forever about my favorite movies.
Ooh, Four Rooms! I love that movie, it's soo weird, in a good way! And i also loves Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction, and The Big Lebowski! Seems like we have the same taste :)

Bunni M said:
Yes, I adore this movie. It's one of my all time top movies. Actually you're wrong AND right about this. Quentein Tarantino (sorry I'm a fanatic) said that whats in the briefcase is whatever you want it to be. It could be a shoe, a house... or a soul just like you say!

My other favorite movies are Clockwork Orange, Four Rooms, Reservoir Dogs, Death Proof, Planet Terror, and The Big Lebowski... I could go on forever about my favorite movies.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service