Advertise on PinupLifestyle
What is the one cosmetic you couldn't live without? I would have to say mine is eyebrow powder! My brows are so blond that if I don't have any color on them I have a mile high forehead, lol!! I'm interested to see what you ladies couldn't live without.

Views: 110

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just got Ruby Woo about a month ago and I LOVE it! It's a beautiful red and doesn't smear/smudge horribly. It "adheres" well.

Kim Bombshell said:
My false eyelashes and Ruby Woo by Mac Lipstick! I wear the eyelashes every day.
I use Ruby Woo too. It doesn't "glide" on... but you're right, it "adheres". I was giving this guy a bunch of kisses once and it left such great kissies on him. I thought it was cute but he had to take them off because he was working. The good thing was that he had a hard time removing them!

Ashley said:
I just got Ruby Woo about a month ago and I LOVE it! It's a beautiful red and doesn't smear/smudge horribly. It "adheres" well.

Kim Bombshell said:
My false eyelashes and Ruby Woo by Mac Lipstick! I wear the eyelashes every day.
I can't leave without my mascara. Hands down would die without it. :)
i absolutely cannot live w/o black eyeliner(MAC Fluidline), Great Lash Blackest Black Mascara,and MAC lipliner in Whirl those are my staples,and then theres my Rose's Salve that i use as gloss
MAC Russian Red lipstick. I never leave home without it.
my foundation! I have to at least cover my splotchy skin! My second most needed product is mascara!
omg i have so many...lol...here it goes!

lingering and spiked brow pencils MAC
nc20 studio finish conceler(i use for brows as a highlight)MAC
nc 200 hyper real foundation MAC
ruby woo and cherry lip liner MAC
blacktrack fluid line MAC
A PAIR OF LASHES
AND A RAT TAIL COMB AND AUSSIE INSTANT FREEZE HAIR SPRAY..I KNOW I KNOW IM CRAZY...LOL
<3 Aussie for heavy duty hold.

Rosetta Garcia said:
omg i have so many...lol...here it goes!

lingering and spiked brow pencils MAC
nc20 studio finish conceler(i use for brows as a highlight)MAC
nc 200 hyper real foundation MAC
ruby woo and cherry lip liner MAC
blacktrack fluid line MAC
A PAIR OF LASHES
AND A RAT TAIL COMB AND AUSSIE INSTANT FREEZE HAIR SPRAY..I KNOW I KNOW IM CRAZY...LOL
oh jesus... 80% of the time its concealer because i probably forgot to take care of my eye brows or sleep to take care of my dark circles

but on a good face day, usually mascara and chapstick and im picky so its probably burts bees haha :)
just to add, ruby woo is quite possibly the best lipstick color ever put together by mac or let alone on this planet....

just sayin..... hahaha

Kim Bombshell said:
I was just joking last night that if I were stuck on a desert island, I'd want a supply of fresh water and my liquid liner. :)
I have super blonde eyebrows too. What kind of powder do you use. I have been using an eyebrow pencil for blondes from Avon or the light brown set from Benefit. Tell me what works best for you.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service